Tensorlike rubbers on innercarbon blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
The H- I have cut originally to W968 I have tried last time with Sanwei 75 PBO which is like a 6mm thickish TB ZLC but it was so fine. But that is not a Viscaria type blade. Maybe I will try it on one if I feel like it.
On Cybershape the M- is pretty great too. I have an M+ incoming for the Cybershape.
M- is nice since on a Cybershape it's only 45g cut, hope the M+ is not much heavier and may impart more spin on the ball. H- feels to me it can impart more spin than the M-, so something in between should be nice.
For my normal sized blade the M- was 44g and the M+ was 46g so I think you'll be fine with it comes to weight. Going to depend a bit on Yinhe QC though.

Reactions: Zwill
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Small update:
Stiga Mantra Pro H on BH of Pro 05 feels really good.
XH was too hard.
H plays really well.

The racket I made for a clubmate is :
Pro 05
Mantra Pro XH on FH
Mantra Pro H on BH

Only played it for ~10-15 minutes and mostly loops, but the impression is good enough.
Price was just under 30 Euros from Aliexpress.

Compared to G-1 and some tacky rubbers on Pro 05 and other inner fiber blades:

It is more direct and has more easily accessible speed.
Topsheet is really dynamic and feels soft.
Spin really good, but comes out differently.
Likely not as great as tacky rubbers ( to be expected ).
Doesnt feel hard.
Need to hit a little bit more forward than just brushing with the topsheet alone.

He said it in this video as well.
Russian Mantra Pro H review

Overall:
Mantra Pro H on BH of inner KLC blade ( Yinhe Pro 05 ) is a really good pair.
Fixes some of the issues that usually come with blade on backhand.
Really good feeling, not too much dwell time.
Can definitely recommend the setup.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
For my normal sized blade the M- was 44g and the M+ was 46g so I think you'll be fine with it comes to weight. Going to depend a bit on Yinhe QC though.
I just glued the M+ on the Cybershape it's about 48g cut. But Cybershape is bigger so it's super consistent.
Yinhe QC for topsheet and sponge quality is excellent so far and I have a H-, M- and an M+ all bought from the store with the lowest possible price at the time.

This user has no status.
Little update on my side too.
First hit with my atletico power.

Dont want to finalize here anything according to this blade but that felt really weird.
Bh issues were almost done. That blade made everything more bouncy and kicked the ball way better away. But no i had to be more cautious^^

What gave me the chills was the feeling on fh. The vibration and feedback are weird af or at least i cant work with them right now. I hit way too many edges, the angles feel unnatural and i cant seem to hit consistent aside from blocks.
On top my outer upper edge seems to fall down because it is kinda headheavier than my Vsea :/ another aspect that let me hit even more edges than usual.

Sideinfo: As per usual my setup is freaking heavy. With sword vsea it is 211g and with YAP 209g.

I will take it for a swing for another round this week, maybe the rubbers have to set in too (glued yesterday and today - H3 boosted took a bit longer^^).
If this wont feel a lot better next time i will put it aside because we have 2 more important matches coming up next week.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Little update on my side too.
First hit with my atletico power.

Dont want to finalize here anything according to this blade but that felt really weird.
Bh issues were almost done. That blade made everything more bouncy and kicked the ball way better away. But no i had to be more cautious^^

What gave me the chills was the feeling on fh. The vibration and feedback are weird af or at least i cant work with them right now. I hit way too many edges, the angles feel unnatural and i cant seem to hit consistent aside from blocks.
On top my outer upper edge seems to fall down because it is kinda headheavier than my Vsea :/ another aspect that let me hit even more edges than usual.

Sideinfo: As per usual my setup is freaking heavy. With sword vsea it is 211g and with YAP 209g.

I will take it for a swing for another round this week, maybe the rubbers have to set in too (glued yesterday and today - H3 boosted took a bit longer^^).
If this wont feel a lot better next time i will put it aside because we have 2 more important matches coming up next week.
I don't know how anyone can deal with 210g rackets, that is just too bloody heavy. @latej would probably call me a wimp and I would accept that with some grace but I see most top 30 players in the world hover around 185-195g and I am strong as heck but even I feel 195g is a bit too much head heavy. I like around 190gish and that is with a Cybershape (82g naked) with 2 max inverted rubbers and a 6g weight in the handle.

I know boosting is extra oil and weight but at the same time the rubber expands so I cut the extra off so not much difference between boosted and unboosted rubber. 210g is disgusting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I don't know how anyone can deal with 210g rackets, that is just too bloody heavy. @latej would probably call me a wimp and I would accept that with some grace but I see most top 30 players in the world hover around 185-195g and I am strong as heck but even I feel 195g is a bit too much head heavy. I like around 190gish and that is with a Cybershape (82g naked) with 2 max inverted rubbers and a 6g weight in the handle.

I know boosting is extra oil and weight but at the same time the rubber expands so I cut the extra off so not much difference between boosted and unboosted rubber. 210g is disgusting.

;-) My main setup is 191g, 89g naked, the Viscaria setup is 194g, 88g naked. It feels OK, I guess if the blade is say up to 93g I could live with it, I don't plan to get NH3PTB anytime soon ;-)

But @Attitude 's weights surprise me, the rubbers should not be so heavy. How are the naked weights of VSEA and YAP?

• Love
Reactions: Zwill
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
;-) My main setup is 191g, 89g naked, the Viscaria setup is 194g, 88g naked. It feels OK, I guess if the blade is say up to 93g I could live with it, I don't plan to get NH3PTB anytime soon ;-)

But @Attitude 's weights surprise me, the rubbers should not be so heavy. How are the naked weights of VSEA and YAP?
Awwwww, so glad to see you on the T-Rex arm side :3 I always felt minimally insecure with your NH3PTB setup while I can't make it work on my BH side wth that stone. On FH it's lovely but just not managing the heft on BH.

I also wonder how @Attitude musters up 210g with RXton 9 and H3 37 deg boosted. It's an achievement to make the racket so heavy with this setup.

This user has no status.

91vsea
89yap

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
Awwwww, so glad to see you on the T-Rex arm side :3 I always felt minimally insecure with your NH3PTB setup while I can't make it work on my BH side wth that stone. On FH it's lovely but just not managing the heft on BH.

I also wonder how @Attitude musters up 210g with RXton 9 and H3 37 deg boosted. It's an achievement to make the racket so heavy with this setup.

I guess B2 makes it so hard. R9 setup was a bit lighter if i remeber correctly. Maybe i need to weigh both rubbers again.

But as ive said i dont think the weight is the issue here. Maybe it plays a little role, especially on bh, but not in general. Because the edge issues remains if i switch to my xvt+mercury setup which is way way lighter.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
I only got to 188g ,naked 89g on my VSEA with my 2 new commercial H3's. In fairness they are new, so not much booster and glue on them. But I think with head heavy blades 200g+ makes a significant difference on how you approach the ball.

How is the handle of the YAP? I was catching edges on my new Jinshi too, because the handle was bigger and squarer and my finger needed to adjust to the grip and angle.

This user has no status.
I only got to 188g ,naked 89g on my VSEA with my 2 new commercial H3's. In fairness they are new, so not much booster and glue on them. But I think with head heavy blades 200g+ makes a significant difference on how you approach the ball.

How is the handle of the YAP? I was catching edges on my new Jinshi too, because the handle was bigger and squarer and my finger needed to adjust to the grip and angle.

The handle lies really awesome in hand. Vsea is a little too rounded so i have issues to hold the racket perfect again after grip change.
Yap kinda solves that because it is wider and nearly as thick.