Help!!! Possible rubber damage?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Ok so I recently replaced my rubber.

Joola Rhyzm P and Donic Acuda Blue P3

Not more than 2 weeks of usage..
I stored my racket for a few days...and POSSIBLY due to the heat, the rubbers suddenly formed some very small bumps.

I will vouch that the one who replaced my rubber was a professional, so we can rule lousy rubber replacement etc.

Question:
1 What is the cause? Like i said, i lt could have been the heat of the summer...but id like to hear other on these.
2 what can i do to rectify this?possibly reglue my sheets again?
3 how will this affect the rubber on a game?

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

This user has no status.
1) Usually this occurs when the glue was not even spread. Or wrong glue was used. Although you say that a "professional" glued your rubbers, this might be the reason. Professionals make mistakes from time to time too ;)
Or maybe you played with your rubbers before the glue was completely dry?!

2) I had some bubbles in my rubbers due to reasons mentioned in 1). Regluing always resolved this problem.

3) If you play with bubbles, it depends on where they are (in the mid of the rubber, at the edge etc.) and how big they are. Too big ones make your rubber useless for big competition with racket controls. Moreover, if you hit a ball with such a bubble, it won't react normally. If they are very small maybe they won't do anything at all. But then you still run the risk of small bubbles getting bigger and bigger over time.

I'd reglue it and see what happens :)
Just make sure you use the right glue, some rubbers need a special one (Tenergy), not sure about your rubbers though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Thanks very much for the prompt reply...this is my first customized blade so im still anxious to get everything right.????????????

I'll have it reglued next week.

Just for the record, i used water based glue.