Three blade curiosities for sale: Production sample, Rosewood copy, oop Tibhar

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
SOLD Three blade curiosities for sale: Production sample, Rosewood copy, oop Tibhar

1. GEWO Meisterhand production sample. The Meisterhand series does not yet exist. I have tried a few production samples, this one is not for me. It has a Balsa core and most probably two thin carbon layers. It weighs 78 grams and measures 15,3 wide/15,9 long. I´ve played with it shortly and it has good speed and - according to someone more used to Balsa than me - excellent control. I imagine this being used with long OX pips for creative close to table play. Blade has only been used for testing, less than 2 hours - like new.

2. Rose 7 - Rosewood by Komann. Great design, great characteristics. A fast blade with excellent touch, this works well with medium/hard rubbers. I have used it to test the new Aurus Prime and I think any 45 to 50 degree rubber will play great on this. May try GEWO Hype XT 50, which is a bit brutal on fibre blades. Blade has been used for testing only up to now, approx 3 hours - like new. 92 grams with a size of 15,0/15,7

3. Tibhar Red Cypress - out of production, at least no longer available officially over here (which may be different in other territories). Used blade with marks, very soft top veneer has to be treated carefully when removing rubbers. 89 grams. 15,1/15,8. This blade vibrates, not unlike some of the Stiga offensive blades, it is a 7 layer blade with above average speed and very good control.

Shipping to any place is 9 Euro in registered, trackable letter (cheapest option, one rate works for one to three blades).

Offers considered for one, two or all three blades.

Last edited: