Table Tennis with or without commentator?

Table Tennis with or without commentator?

• I prefer only the sound of the match.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I prefer with commentator.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • I dont care.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I prefer with commentator too! It's is more entertaining if you have a person who can really good explain the tactics and a person who commentates with emotions. This combination is so fantastic! for example Richars Prause as insider and this one (
) as entertainer! This would be an epic team

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If the commentators are not so good, I would rather just the match; if the commentator is good then that is fine. But in the end, it does not really matter one way or another to me. I am always entertained by hearing commentary in Chinese for a match. I actually kind of like that even though I have no idea what they are saying except when they say a name.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
If the commentators are not so good, I would rather just the match; if the commentator is good then that is fine. But in the end, it does not really matter one way or another to me. I am always entertained by hearing commentary in Chinese for a match. I actually kind of like that even though I have no idea what they are saying except when they say a name.

I know what you mean Carl, somehow it made us sitting at the edge of our seats, doesn't it? It's the excitement of the commentators that made a dull match interesting.

Bollforte was right, Richard Prause is one heck of commentator. Great video buddy...thanx.