Prott Pro Version / Provincial difference ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hello i was on the site: Prott

i saw many pro version and provincial versions are the better than the original?

i have interest in these three:

[h=1]Tibhar EVOLUTION Mxp - PRO version (mx 47, mx 50, fx50?)[/h]1) http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=EVOLUTION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[h=1]Provincial TinArc 5[/h][h=1]2) http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=ProTinArc5
[/h]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[h=1]Provincial Battle II[/h]3) http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=ProBattleII

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews

Tibhar EVOLUTION Mxp - PRO version (mx 47, mx 50, fx50?)

1) http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=EVOLUTION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all I have been told by a source very close to Tibhar these are fakes, the "difference" in the Japanese Kana even being a simple typo.

At least double check with Tibhar before paying 60 USD. And keep in mind the shop version is good enough for most players up to semi-pro level and with a little luck and a good discount you can get that for 40 USD.

Generally and simply said, unless you´re a pro, you don´t need a pro version.
If you´re a pro, you don´t have to buy a German rubber from a source in China.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
For all I have been told by a source very close to Tibhar these are fakes, the "difference" in the Japanese Kana even being a simple typo.

At least double check with Tibhar before paying 60 USD. And keep in mind the shop version is good enough for most players up to semi-pro level and with a little luck and a good discount you can get that for 40 USD.

Generally and simply said, unless you´re a pro, you don´t need a pro version.
If you´re a pro, you don´t have to buy a German rubber from a source in China.

You can even get them for $32 a piece at TT11, then boost them to get the Pro version.

This user has no status.
This is the second time that I've seen this pro version of MX-P on prott. To me that means it comes and goes. So I would be very careful in selecting and developing my game with this rubber. If it becomes unavailable, then you may find yourself struggling to find a similar rubber that plays like this pro version.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
There in fact exist "pro" version of MX-P, with 50 degree sponge hardness and 52, they do play differently especially the 52.
Beware the 52 is rock hard when tuning goes off, harder than H3 neo 39 for example, definietly only for highest level players.
52 also tends to curl, reverse dome, quite significantly.
50 degree version plays quite similar to commercial 47,5 with a little bit control in short play maybe but also requires better technique because of the harder sponge.
I got them both used, with 52 being really rare because only few pros use it and wouldnt pay extra money for it and would simply go with commercial version. Topsheet is of the same/similar quality with only notable difference being sponge hardness.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Topsheet is of the same/similar quality with only notable difference being sponge hardness.

This is exactly what Tibhar claims. Identical topsheets for all, but professionals can choose between more sponge hardnesses than buyers. 52 (and beyond) degree is too hard for most amateurs anyway, so there´s little use bringing these into wider circulation.

There was a 45 degree version of MX-P and FX-P (as their topsheet is identical, basically the same rubber with different stamps, and likely to be the FX-P of European Champion Lebesson).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
There was a 45 degree version of MX-P and FX-P (as their topsheet is identical, basically the same rubber with different stamps, and likely to be the FX-P of European Champion Lebesson).

Yeah, it was surprising to read that Lebesson uses FX-P. He whacks the ball so hard the ball would go through the rubber right into the wood with commercial FX-P.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
have you tested it yet? Pondering right now if I should buy a provincial or a regular B2.

There was a lot of delay in the delivery, but finally, i got it yesterday im gonna tune it this couple of days, and play with it in the weekend, i will let you know what i think.