Wholesale Suppliers ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section.
I'm after some advice / help if anyone here can advise...

I'd love to start a small online selling business (nothing huge) selling blades, rubbers, balls and other small items of TT equipment. I have searched and searched, but cannot find any links to wholesalers who supply these items... Anyone have any idea where I can start, would I have to enquire with the manufacturers ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
It doesn't really make sense for you to get from a wholeseller, as it is not just adding an extra level (profit), but also an extra shipping cost - if you are getting it from outside your country

You should contact the manufactory directly, but you need to know how many of them already have distributors in your area.

Starting a TT shop is not that easy, considering how many rubbers, blades, rubber colour/size/models, blade handles etc that are available.
Maybe it is easier if you approach the distrubtors in your country and purchase from them to sell on, this can help your inventory and risk management, but don't expect too much profit - and not to mention those distributors likely already have an online store