Simon Gauzy and Kasumi Ishikawa champions of the under 21's event at the Qatar Open 2012! (VIDEO)

Simon Gauzy and Kasumi Ishikawa won the under 21 Men’s and Under 21 Women’s Singles titles today on the 10th February 2012 at the Qatar Open World Tour.

21winnerqatar.jpg

Simon Gauzy (Left, photo by: Roscher)
Kasumi Ishikawa (Right, photo by: KYODO)

Simon Gauzy of France defeated Chinese Taipei’s Hung Tzu-Hsiang in impressive five games with scores: 11-6, 11-5, 9-11, 11-4, 11-7. Last week we interviewed the amazing Simon Gauzy, check it out here

As cited on the ITTF.com "I won the match fairly easy" said Simon Gauzy. “Hung Tzu-Hsiang was struggling with the spin I was producing on the ball. I also fely very confident with my backhand serves which was causing him problems."

Kasumi Ishikawa defeated Ukraine’s Margaryta Pesotska in four straight games with scores: 11-4, 11-7, 11-5, 11-9. Congratulations to Simon Gauzy and Kasumi Ishikawa, the under 21's champion at the Qatar Open World Tour 2012!

You can watch the championships in the ITTF Live Streaming with integrated chat here

To catch up on all the latest matches visit our Media Library for all the matches from the Qatar Open 2012.

TableTennisDaily