STIGA Carbonado 145 Blade Review with Fan Zhendong!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
haha, true that! I read that a big part of the Chinese team are trying the blade. Would be sick if Ma long or Zhang Jike started playing with it as well!
I doubt the latter you stated but it would be cool if some of the CNT started using it.

says [IMG]
Is the that prize from a reliable site or can the real prize be different? Has Stiga realized the prize themselves?

tt11 is a very decent webshop and their price of the Emerald was also correct.
Maybe prices of the carbonado's are bit too high and they will announce a special promo price as soon as they have stock (just like they did with Infinity and Emerald)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
Here is a video by Stiga of FZD and Liu Guoliang talking about Carbonado blades.
It's more like an ad but FZD says he prefers 190 for his personal style.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
I wonder why stiga doesn't produce koto blades.
carbonado looks like the perfect fit for a koto outer layer.
would be nice to ask this to stiga designers.
I think maybe some time ago koto was considered a lower quality wood so for their best blades they would use limba.

but now after the success of butterfly, I think stiga should reconsider koto wood.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
it would be very interesting to hear a comparison from players that have bty carbon blades what they think of this carbon blade. always nice to hear all different comments of blades.

I have actually ordered both the 190 and the 145 blade and one of my friends in my club plays with a butterfly carbon blade, If it's okej with him and i got the time I can maybe do a review and a comparing!