China's Outfit for the WTTC 2015!

What do you all think of the China Teams outfit for the 2015 WTTC?

• I like it a lot!

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • There best outfit yet!

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Pink! What are the CNT thinking!

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • I'm not a fan of this outfit!

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
The ITTF have just posted a photo of the what the Chinese National Team will wear at the upcoming World Championships. What do you think?

Looking stylish!

chinawttc2015clothing.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
The new design is fine, but pink and blue is kinda ugly.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Because he is not in the top 3, look at the pic and you will see they select only 3 players for each gender, so the top 3 Chinese players are there, ZJ is 4th so he is not there, but he is ready for substitution.

Thanx for your reply . yes i know about top 3 . By the way zHANG JIKE is ready to be champion again ...

This user has no status.
Thanx for your reply . yes i know about top 3 . By the way zHANG JIKE is ready to be champion again ...

Well, since we started this year, the two Chinese players, i mean Xu Xin and Ma Long, got titles over other Chinese players including ZJ and FZD, so what are those two doing to not taking titles from the top 2 Chinese players? and how will Zhang Jike getting or is ready to be champion again?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Well, since we started this year, the two Chinese players, i mean Xu Xin and Ma Long, got titles over other Chinese players including ZJ and FZD, so what are those two doing to not taking titles from the top 2 Chinese players? and how will Zhang Jike getting or is ready to be champion again?
you mean because xu xin has got asian cup he's gonna win other major tiltles like world championship ? well that funny theory . and just tell me what important title did xu xin or malong have got this year or before that? it seems that you know nothing about zjk titles and how he got those title . when every one was thinking ma long or wang hoa would get the title zjk came and won it . any way , i hope zjk or ma long get the world championship in suzhou . but no one knows maybe fan zhendong would win . good luck

This user has no status.
you mean because xu xin has got asian cup he's gonna win other major tiltles like world championship ? well that funny theory . and just tell me what important title did xu xin or malong have got this year or before that? it seems that you know nothing about zjk titles and how he got those title . when every one was thinking ma long or wang hoa would get the title zjk came and won it . any way , i hope zjk or ma long get the world championship in suzhou . but no one knows maybe fan zhendong would win . good luck

Well, i know what he did won, but it is like every year he win only big titles and since 2013 he wins less and less, 2012 and 2013 were his biggest years, won Olympics and then won World Championship as singles, but then what in 2014 except World Cup? and in 2015 i don't see him playing much, so it is like he lost his magic since that Olympics and Wold Championship, so are you telling me that he is just not interested in those smaller titles and he is just joking and he will be a monster in the big events? then why not Ma Long and Xu Xin do the same and they only play seriously strong in big events too?

And i said this year, i didn't say that ZJ and FZD are bad players or not good enough, but in this year, i see that Ma Long and Xu Xin playing more and win more, so this will help them to be fit and ready more, we know ZJ and FZD styles, but sounds either they don't play seriously against top 2 if you mean that or it is that their level decreased with Long/Xin improved a lot and didn't give a chance to other Chinese players if they play in any tournament, and i said 2015, still we are in the beginning and we will see/watch, i really would like to see ZJ return back to his strength and also FZD achieve something with his brilliant style.