Real or fake Viscaria blade ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Hello,
can someone tell me if this is fake or real Viscaria blade ?
Thanks
DSC_0045.jpgDSC_0046.jpgDSC_0047.jpgDSC_0048.jpgDSC_0049.jpgDSC_0050.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
POLYARYLATE not in straight line with the description, clearly fake.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
peirfomance?????
also the metal badge looks a bit strange and is not straight.

still as owner of many fakes, has to be one of the best fakes I have ever seen, which makes me doubt.
I can't say for sure whether it's fake or not.
now let the trolling begin....

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Clear fake.

Note misspelling of word Arylate.

Some of the older genuine blades misspelled performance as "pefomance" but never to my knowledge as "peirformance", and the ones with a serial number that begins with N spell the word correctly (those are somewhat newer). I'm not sure about the M ones, though. Also, as someone already mentioned, placement of word polyarylate is incorrect.

Also, the plastic badge is not as flush to the wood as it would be for a real one and metal badge on back is not straight.

I have to say, though, that the first thing that seemed odd to me was the overall shape of the head.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
The texture of the silver badge and text not align to the right tells us it is fake. There is a for sale thread with clear picture to show what a real Viscaria is like.

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...ox-87-88-grams&p=133760&viewfull=1#post133760

My friend had bought 2 of these from China with fake H3 and Tenergy for around $60 a piece. The seller is kind enough to throw in a dozen fake DHS 3 Star balls as a bonus. I compare my genuine Viscaria with them and they are surprisingly similar in ply thickness and all. I can't read the text on blade face as they are covered by rubbers but the poor badges and rough handle is enough to give it away.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
ok, thanks all of you for your answers, can anyone tell me is there a big difference beetwen fake and genuine Viscaria in playing ? I am asking people using this blade who had the opportunity to play the fake one

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
No way to know without playing with it. I once hit with a more obvious fake that was nothing at all alike a real Viscaria.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
ok, thanks all of you for your answers, can anyone tell me is there a big difference beetwen fake and genuine Viscaria in playing ? I am asking people using this blade who had the opportunity to play the fake one

fakes tend to be a bit slower which at the same time gives them more control.
but the difference is not as big as you would imagine based on the price difference lol.
also there are many fakes made by different factories so each one is different.