Article: Zhang Jike Withdraws From The 2016 China Super League!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
I think it is not only this season. ZJK is thinking about retirement. This is the right time to do it. If he participate probably he will suffer many defeats and he will not be chinese hero any more.
No; he told in an interview that he wont retire easily . he wants to rest and have better fitness for the future tournaments . he wants to involve in tt not just for winning the title cause he'd won every thing . no need to prove himself . And I guess some of his fans even doesn't like table tennis but zjk . i mean this big numbers of fans mostly think about his appearance and personality and his winning spirit ....

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I also think it is a good decision to only concentrate on the big tournaments and wins to avoid running high risks of injuries. If this makes him participating longer in big events - even better for us ;)

pretty much like Timo Boll does, but it starts to look a little as if Timo starts falling behind a bit....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
pretty much like Timo Boll does, but it starts to look a little as if Timo starts falling behind a bit....

my friend is good friend from Zhang jike ...

last years zhang jike has lot of problem with his club....

and now not club have money for he changes club.... for have zhang jike club need really LOT OF money need payed for change club.... and price for play match and all...
finally he dont find club....

then he cant play league...

last year Luneng dont want zhang Jike continue play league because lot of problem with his contract .... but because olympic games and Liu guoliang... they dont have choice, liu guolinag say u need let play Zhang jike on league.... they dont have choice luneng let play Zhang jike and finish season...

but now...