Forehand rubber recommendations?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
At the moment I'm playing quite well but i feel like i'm not getting as much as i could out of my forehand. At the moment i'm using Tibhar MX-P evolution on my forehand, i feel like i can still get more spin on my topspin's but the MX-P is preventing me from getting to that next level.
so here i am again, asking the good people of Table tennis daily to provide me with their insight of forehand rubbers that can give lots of spin, but also keep enough speed for me to be able to blast a ball onto the other side of the table when the opportunity arises

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
If you're looking for more spin, but without dropping too much speed, then hybrid rubbers are the logical answer. Check out the hybrid rubbers list thread. But you could use Bluegrip, Dragon grip, Rakza Z, Tibhar K3, Joola ZGR.

If you're willing to try Chinese-made hybrid rubbers, I highly recommend Yinhe Jupiter 3 for very high spin, but also very good speed. Friendship Bloom Power would be good too.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
At the moment I'm playing quite well but i feel like i'm not getting as much as i could out of my forehand. At the moment i'm using Tibhar MX-P evolution on my forehand, i feel like i can still get more spin on my topspin's but the MX-P is preventing me from getting to that next level.
so here i am again, asking the good people of Table tennis daily to provide me with their insight of forehand rubbers that can give lots of spin, but also keep enough speed for me to be able to blast a ball onto the other side of the table when the opportunity arises
Long time user of MXP here ( one year ). I really like it a lot. The feature that I like most is its extreme trampoline effect.