Advice for a new equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
Hi I've been wondering what to do... The thing is, I used to play table tennis a lot before and I also played for my university in those times, and now I'm planning to comeback again xd. But, the problem is that I've lost my technique, cause I stopped training for a loooong time, and I'm not sure if I should keep with my old equipment from 2019.

Donic Ovtcharov Senso V1
DHS Hurricane 3
Xiom Vega Europe

But I wanted to relearn my technique from zero, but with a Chinese playing style, I was looking for the equipment starter Chinese player use but I couldn't find anything real. I wanted to ask you guys what equipment should I buy, I want to be an offensive player like Fan Zhendong xd, that would be it thanks xd.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
This actually seems like a very fine setup already. I think you can just stick with this.

If you feel you need more speed, you can get a bouncier rubber later.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011

What about Yasaka Extra Sweden and Stiga Allround Evolution I've heard these blades are cool for learning techniques xd. Because I wanted to optimize my technique, and I feel I could do that downgrading my equipment, or idk if I'm thinking wrong xd

If you've already played a lot you probably don't need it. I had an 8 year lay off so I restarted with the YSE, but if it's only been 3 years you can probably restart with your old equipment, even if learning a new style.