Andro C53 or Tibhar K3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi guys, Happy New Year :D
I'm looking forward 1 of these rubbers to replace my BH rubber on Viscaria Super ALC. Currently, I'm using D09C boosted 3 layers on BH and it worked very well. But the product of boosting is not always the same so I'm looking for some alternatives. Personally, I feel fine with the hardness of the original D09C but I feel it lack some catapult power, so that's why I've boosted it up. On the other hand I enjoy the stickiness and the counter topspin of these hybrid rubbers, so that's why I'm looking into these rubbers.
What's your point of view of those above rubber? Has anyone tried it? Hope I can get some advises

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
A lot of people say there are differences between the ESN hybrid rubbers, and there probably are minor differences. But to me, just in my limited opinion, the differences are really quite minor.

I've tried Bluegrip, K3, C53, Dragongrip, and I really wouldn't be able to tell which rubber is which without looking at the name. But for even more advanced players with stricter requirements, maybe they feel a difference.

I can't imagine a scenario where you would like one, but not like another.

Reactions: Kolev and LHDuy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
A lot of people say there are differences between the ESN hybrid rubbers, and there probably are minor differences. But to me, just in my limited opinion, the differences are really quite minor.

I've tried Bluegrip, K3, C53, Dragongrip, and I really wouldn't be able to tell which rubber is which without looking at the name. But for even more advanced players with stricter requirements, maybe they feel a difference.

I can't imagine a scenario where you would like one, but not like another.

So between K3 and C53 do you notice any minor differences? Like in some aspects, which is softer and which one has more catapult?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

So between K3 and C53 do you notice any minor differences? Like in some aspects, which is softer and which one has more catapult?

I didn't compare them directly, so it's not really fresh in my memory. But my impression is that K3 had slightly more catapult. I think hardness is similar.

Reactions: LHDuy
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Don't know what your style is but for me I flick and counter loop on BH a lot so I'd prefer something medium hard. Dignics 05 and 09c are too hard for me, they require tremendous strength to activate the catapult. Maybe you would love the Xiom Jekyll&Hyde V47.5, currently it's the best BH rubber I've ever played - the control, the spin, the hardness is perfect for BH attack over the table. It's very similar to Tibhar MXP but a little bouncier on hard shots.

Reactions: LHDuy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I have played K3 (still my FH rubber), C53, Dragon grip, D09C - all are similar but quite different. Of all of these K3 is in my opinion the most accessible and fastest, with most catapult. I like it a lot.

I found C53 and DG harder to access power and much harder in feel - 09c somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: longle and LHDuy
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
I have played K3 (still my FH rubber), C53, Dragon grip, D09C - all are similar but quite different. Of all of these K3 is in my opinion the most accessible and fastest, with most catapult. I like it a lot.

I found C53 and DG harder to access power and much harder in feel - 09c somewhere in the middle.

Did you compare their topsheet durability ? In my case Dragon Grip only last nearly 2 months before topsheet lose all Grip, only Dragon remains *lol* while 09c last more than 3 months

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews

Did you compare their topsheet durability ? In my case Dragon Grip only last nearly 2 months before topsheet lose all Grip, only Dragon remains *lol* while 09c last more than 3 months

I didn’t compare, but would say that K3 may be slightly less durable than DG or D09C from what I have seen so far.

• Sad
Reactions: longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
I'm looking for a hybrid rubber that has either the same or a bit less catapult than the hybrid k3 while being way more durable, does the c53 suit my description or is the c48 better?

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021
I found C53 plays really bad in really cold or humid conditions. The topsheet becomes very stiff and plastic-ky.