Chinese Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
Hi, I wanted to know something about chinese rubbers. How long do they keep their grip (not stickiness) with neither protection sheets nor cleaning?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi, I wanted to know something about chinese rubbers. How long do they keep their grip (not stickiness) with neither protection sheets nor cleaning?
They last ridiculously long. You don't need any special cleaner, but just if you wipe it with a wet towel, these rubbers can last years.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
In my experience, H3 Neo doesn't last that long without maintenance. I'd say maybe 2-3 days of playing before it gets smooth and chalky and loses both grip/tackiness.

I clean it after every other match + use a rubber protector, and my topsheet can last a year. It's a lot of cleaning but the upside is that you can just use water on a damp sponge, so it's cheap.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
You will have the original grippines gone at the end of each game. For the dust stuck on the rubber surface a lot.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
They last ridiculously long. You don't need any special cleaner, but just if you wipe it with a wet towel, these rubbers can last years.
You will have the original grippines gone at the end of each game. For the dust stuck on the rubber surface a lot.
Here for example, two people are giving me opposite opinions... What should I do?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Here for example, two people are giving me opposite opinions... What should I do?
Igor is well known on this forum for hating on Chinese rubbers. I don't know why he does this. But he is either purposely lying to you, or he is deceived in his own mind.

I'm telling you the truth that is well known. Chinese rubbers last very very long time.

• Haha
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I had a 2-year old used sheet of H3 given to me that was not particularly well taken care of and it played great for months still.
I recently glued a H2 that was from 2008 onto a spare blade. A guy tried it and liked it so much he bought the blade and rubber from me. That is literally 15 years.

The rubber was just sitting in the drawer.

This user has no status.
They're not opposite. Dust will for sure collect on your rubber if you don't wipe it, so wipe it like the first poster said.
Exactly. You need to let it become a habit of propperly whiping your rubber. Just breath on it and whipe. I usually play with my rubbers for around 6 months and the topsheet doesnt change by much.

My sheets usually die because of the boosting process but i never had a topsheet issue with it, except for Big Dipper BS once.

says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
I recently glued a H2 that was from 2008 onto a spare blade. A guy tried it and liked it so much he bought the blade and rubber from me. That is literally 15 years.

The rubber was just sitting in the drawer.
Damn, I have an old H2 2007-2008 too. It is still very sticky and grippy.