Has anyone tried Xiom Omega VII Tour i?

This user has no status.
Xiom recently had a new rubber release, the Omega VII Tour i, it is a special edition of Omega VII Tour
Apparently the very top national players can get this rubber though you my need a sponsorship or something to get it
On their website it has the maximum possible of 9.9 for spin, speed, and precision, which is much higher then the normal Omega VII Tour
I was wandering if anyone has tried or come across the Omega VII Tour and Tour i and if so what was it like?
It may be completely impossible to get if you are not a national team player but i am curious

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
This site seems to sell this rubber.

Multiple reviews here, this rubber seems to be available in Japan at the very least.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
This site seems to sell this rubber.

Multiple reviews here, this rubber seems to be available in Japan at the very least.
Whoa! Pricy! Is it as good as Dignics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Xiom recently had a new rubber release, the Omega VII Tour i, it is a special edition of Omega VII Tour
Apparently the very top national players can get this rubber though you my need a sponsorship or something to get it
On their website it has the maximum possible of 9.9 for spin, speed, and precision, which is much higher then the normal Omega VII Tour
I was wandering if anyone has tried or come across the Omega VII Tour and Tour i and if so what was it like?
It may be completely impossible to get if you are not a national team player but i am curious
is this newer than the Tour i 48 and 50? because the series 48&50 has been around for a while - can get from TT-Japan.

I know several sponsored players use Tour i - Hugo is using it both sides. I had a chance to hit with Tour i 48, really fast and extremely grippy. not sure about durability.

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
one of the top national players in my country is playing this one on both sides. I've had a chance to borrow one sheet also (it's so super expensive), and tried it on my FH - to conclude - this rubber is a looping beast, its sponge has the best elasticity I've seen. You can feel the tremendous catapult when looping hard - I can feel the ball sink in the sponge and shoot out to a beautiful curve.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
they sell it here in Europe for 160 Euro per sh*t. lmao.
1679987321629.png

This user has no status.
I know a guy who is a dealer for Xiom, I'll see if he can get a sheet directly from Xiom though he may not be able to, I'd probably see if i could get 48 or 50 hardness to try. It sounds like a really high quality rubber that is very nice to play with, albeit very expensive. I'd love to read more reviews if anyone can get a sheet of it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I am really enthusiastic to try this rubber in 48 or 50 cause I definitely couldn't appreciate the original VII tour and definitely disliked the VII Asia....thus this question appeared to me"Is it possible that this one is a rebranded Asia(sort of))"
On the other hand, one of my best BH discoveries is the VII Pro which I guess is 47.5

This user has no status.
I am really enthusiastic to try this rubber in 48 or 50 cause I definitely couldn't appreciate the original VII tour and definitely disliked the VII Asia....thus this question appeared to me"Is it possible that this one is a rebranded Asia(sort of))"
On the other hand, one of my best BH discoveries is the VII Pro which I guess is 47.5
VII Pro is a lovely rubber, i use it on forehand however, i love how much spin you can get while still having power and control. From what others say i think that Xiom will have put a lot more effort into this rubber, i think it might be like DHS's H3 National or its something like that which is super hard to get but is much nicer to play with
I think it will have a lot more catapult and spin as well as possibly more power than VII Asia

Reactions: Kolev
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
From what I was told, the Omega 7 Tour I is being discontinued, and the Jekyll & Hyde Z52.5 is pretty much the improved version of it.
I am keen to know more on this - I have a sheet of tour I 50 and like it a lot but am loathe to develop with it only to be able to not get it any longer (TT Japan now out of stock) - is there any confirmation that Z52.5 is a like for like?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
I am almost 100% sure that Z52.5 is not similar in feeling. Z52.5 feels like it's easy to bottom out. It's catapult is active in every single stroke. It doesn't even matter how strong it is or weak, it's gonna be LAUNCHED especially if it's active. But if you put more power, it also has the same amount of quality.

The top sheets of Tour and Z52.5 are so different that you'll likely feel that they are not similar.

Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
The top sheets of Tour and Z52.5 are so different that you'll likely feel that they are not similar.
I agree. XIOM advertise Z52,5 as having a sticky surface. Tour i hasn´t.

As for being an improved version, I guess the verdict is no.

But maybe some XIOM top players will still switch to J&H, following the trend of using hybrid rubbers (d09c, K3, ...) at least on forehand.

Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
I sourced my rubbers from Thailand. They give me a better discount than T11 could at the same price range. I'd use TT11 for most stuff if I wasn't the only one buying.

While the J&H Z52.5 is also the same price as the Tour i.
no way, where can you get the I rubbers for $65 here?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 10.56.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 10.56.35 AM.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: TheProfessor
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
I agree. XIOM advertise Z52,5 as having a sticky surface. Tour i hasn´t.

As for being an improved version, I guess the verdict is no.

But maybe some XIOM top players will still switch to J&H, following the trend of using hybrid rubbers (d09c, K3, ...) at least on forehand.
I don't expect them to switch to J&H. But if they are it's likely going to be V47.5.
Omega 7 Pro just has a special trait you can't find anywhere else. It's weight and dynamics at its weight class.
Same with Omega 7 Tour i.