Has anyone tried Xiom Omega VII Tour i?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I don't expect them to switch to J&H. But if they are it's likely going to be V47.5.
What I meant is that if XIOM players want to switch to a Hybrid rubber with a sticky surface they would have to choose J&H Z.
If they don´t see the necessity for Hybrid there´s of course no need to change anything at all.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
What I meant is that if XIOM players want to switch to a Hybrid rubber with a sticky surface they would have to choose J&H Z.
If they don´t see the necessity for Hybrid there´s of course no need to change anything at all.
imo I think if they want a hybrid for forehand, it's gotta be Omega 7 China on men's side. If its women's I can see them using Z52.5.

This user has no status.
I use Tour i 50 on FH and 48 on BH with BTY Ovtcharov blade for a week. Everything is fine except the throw angle which is too low for me. I had been using Dignics 80 on FH and BH with BTY Lin Gaoyuan ALC blade before this setup and I was going more through the ball, now with xiom I feel like have to brush the ball more. I will share my further experiences

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I use Tour i 50 on FH and 48 on BH with BTY Ovtcharov blade for a week. Everything is fine except the throw angle which is too low for me. I had been using Dignics 80 on FH and BH with BTY Lin Gaoyuan ALC blade before this setup and I was going more through the ball, now with xiom I feel like have to brush the ball more. I will share my further experiences
That could be partly attributable to the blade, as the Ovtcharov has a lower throw..