How many layers of booster on Hurricane 3-38' Pro Orange Sponge Normal (not neo)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I boosted H3 H37 orange sponge and loved it on my bh. It was like a perfect rubber with speed, spin, control, tolerance. Looping, blocking, pushing, punching, everything was good.

I only wish I had a slightly harder sponge, so i think 38d is perfect.
how many layers you put on it ( H3 H37 orange sponge ) . and What kind of oil did you use ?
thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Don't be so meant.
I think it was a fair question to ask, and expecting a yes or no answer. But TB has avoided to answer.

You are on ttd long enough
clearly it seems like someone who has never used white is giving advice on how many layers to put.
This to me is a problem.
If one don't know the answer, they should not pretend to know the answer.

Your answer is correct, since white is better and stronger than yellow and if OP has never used booster, or only use other weaker boosters, the answer to OP will all be different.
meaning, no correct answer for all possible scenarios

but then, post #2 has an answer for a user with experience on seamoon
I would probably suggest OP not to waste white oil on his rubber in OP or at most, a thin single layer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Oh my goodness - Perfect rubber for BH (a true beast)
I will talk about my experience after playing . But first about my setup ( 1 glue + 2 layers of oil )
1 thin layer of glue , 1 medium layer of oil wait for 24 hours ,
add a thin layer of oil and wait about 30 hours . The rubber will now curve about 30%. ( The sponge at this time is not too hard and not too soft , A little softer than Dig09C rubber but they are denser )

The speed is fast enough to help you use every technique ( Drive - Punch - Loop Topspin - Block - Defense - Flick , anything .... ) . Even enemy push the ball with backspin , i just use Backhand Punch , Very good ball force , dont need Loop :))
Even though it's fast but Control is 10 points ( That's what I like the most - Very Easy to Hit the ball accurately into your opponent's table)

I quite like this white oil because it is very consistent , not messy like haifu seamoon . I looped a lot of balls in a row and they were very stable

What's even more amazing is that you can reverse the blade to play on FH And it's still a monster on FH .

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
White oil need 3 days to fully dry, if you apply 2 layers,just wait for it. And another day to let rubber get soft. P.S. I never use white oil on orange sponge, so the time maybe shorter.
It is hard to understand tt players sometimes. It takes a lot of time and effort for the boosting and it can only last for about one month.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Oh my goodness - Perfect rubber for BH (a true beast)
I will talk about my experience after playing . But first about my setup ( 1 glue + 2 layers of oil )
1 thin layer of glue , 1 medium layer of oil wait for 24 hours ,
add a thin layer of oil and wait about 30 hours . The rubber will now curve about 30%. ( The sponge at this time is not too hard and not too soft , A little softer than Dig09C rubber but they are denser )

The speed is fast enough to help you use every technique ( Drive - Punch - Loop Topspin - Block - Defense - Flick , anything .... ) . Even enemy push the ball with backspin , i just use Backhand Punch , Very good ball force , dont need Loop :))
Even though it's fast but Control is 10 points ( That's what I like the most - Very Easy to Hit the ball accurately into your opponent's table)

I quite like this white oil because it is very consistent , not messy like haifu seamoon . I looped a lot of balls in a row and they were very stable

What's even more amazing is that you can reverse the blade to play on FH And it's still a monster on FH .
I told you its good.

Now try H8

Reactions: aveo1102
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
It is hard to understand tt players sometimes. It takes a lot of time and effort for the boosting and it can only last for about one month.
The effects are always there, they just decrease (they will decrease to a certain extent) but are not completely gone . I always use H3-41' Pro BS and 2 layers of oil on my FH ( used within 5 years ) . After the first 6 months, I will add another layer of oil and play for the next 6 months and then I will replace the rubber with a new one . I am so used to using Chinese rubber on FH ( Don't like using ESN rubber at all :D )
I also play quite a few other Chinese rubbers , but H3 is the best even if you use the commercial version i swear

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
The effects are always there, they just decrease (they will decrease to a certain extent) but are not completely gone . I always use H3-41' Pro BS and 2 layers of oil on my FH ( used within 5 years ) . After the first 6 months, I will add another layer of oil and play for the next 6 months and then I will replace the rubber with a new one . I am so used to using Chinese rubber on FH ( Don't like using ESN rubber at all :D )
Haifu white oil?

Tiz

This user has no status.

Tiz

This user has no status.
Jan 2023
What's the difference between H3 37 (or 38) boosted on BH versus H3-50 37?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Haifu white oil?
dau 1.PNG

Price 100 renminbi bought from taobao

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
What's the difference between H3 37 (or 38) boosted on BH versus H3-50 37?
H3-50 has similar sponge to ESN , too soft and not dense (easy to play for beginners) , H3 has a dense sponge gives a feeling of death , You need to have good technique to use it , so it is necessary to boost it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Well, depends on your free time, like me always have a spare one, then boosted rubber I use to play money game tho, different situation. Those ppl I play match with all use boosted rubber, even esn and Japanese .

This user has no status.
Well, depends on your free time, like me always have a spare one, then boosted rubber I use to play money game tho, different situation. Those ppl I play match with all use boosted rubber, even esn and Japanese .
What’s the difference between white, yellow and black oil? Which one is best for blue and which one is best for orange sponge?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
What’s the difference between white, yellow and black oil? Which one is best for blue and which one is best for orange sponge?
National Team Black Oil: Enhances sponge elasticity and ball output power. It is recommended to be used on Blue sponge.
National team yellow: Enhanced rotation, ball holding time and stability.
national team’s white oil: high arc and good control.
I never use Nat. Yellow, since I have the regular one, used one 60ml White and black before , on player version blue sponge 40.5/42 rubbers, white very fast make rubber curl, black slower than regula one, as for play after boosted, white make rubber softer, black make rubber bouncer. For my level I don't think I need white or black or even Nat. I was just ej those 2 before. b.s. 41 Nat H 3, react to white>regular>black. Durability black>regular>white. 10 weeks,8weeks,7weeks.