I have tested so many glues and I agree that Sueke no 2 is probably the best of all, I like the Suke no 2 for the extra stronger adherence. It is a great feature if you boost or the blade is a bit slippery and the sponge is also slippery... With Suke no 2 I never had and peeling, with Sueke I had some issue if the sponge doesn't stick to it so well.
I don't think there is a huge difference between the Suke and the Sueke but the adherence strength is one in the favor of Suke, and the softness is in the favor of Sueke. I think every other glue can be ignored be it DHS, Nittaku, Butterfly and god forbid the German glues.
Maybe the German glues are acceptable in case you know what you wanna use and you wanna use it until it lasts. So making a fix setup with German glue is fine, but also with Suke no2.