New andro HY-Q rubbers

This user has no status.
Take a look here

IMG-4503.jpg

IMG-4504.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hikarupin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Apr 2014
1,881
1,463
3,426
Read 3 reviews
Did you end up playing more with the HYQ 48? What are your final conclusions?
Quite a bit more, and the final conclusions don´t vary from what I wrote in the first post.

As would be expected, the durability is less exceptional than that of NUZN, since HY-Q is more sticky.

Personally, I llike NUZN 50 more, because it gives me a unique "close to normal Tensor" feeling with outstanding control in relation to the speed capabilities.

The closest rival from the same brand- also in price - should be NUZN 48, however. Between that and HY-Q, I would still prefer the general feeling of NUZN. As for performance, they both bring spin and control to intermediate levels who consider NUZN 50/55 a tad too much for their liking.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
New Member
Aug 2026
2
1
3
Personally, I llike NUZN 50 more, because it gives me a unique "close to normal Tensor" feeling with outstanding control in relation to the speed capabilities.
Hi Airoc! is HYQ 48 more similar to Nuzn 48 or Rasanter C48? I really like C48 2.0 mm on my FH (Both that slight stickiness and topsheet feeling) but unfortunately it's hard to find it in my country nowadays. I have tried Nuzn 48 but I dont like it very much. Based on my preference, do you think I might like HYQ 48 or no?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haito
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Apr 2014
1,881
1,463
3,426
Read 3 reviews
do you think I might like HYQ 48 or no?
Yes, I think so, but:
The C-Rasanter rubbers are of course the more "aggressive" type, sticky version of the then top of the range rubber. HY-Q is more like a Hexer type rubber, "middle class".

If NUZN 48 wasn´t sticky enough and too much like a typical Tensor rubber, HY-Q would appeal more to you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haito
This user has no status.

I think you could call these mid-range hybrid rubbers, sticky like C-Rasanter, a bit less powerful than NUZN.

Fairly easy to play, well dosed catapult effect and very good spin capabilities, resulting in a very controlled overall feeling.

Generally better suited for variable close to the table offense with spin-loaded opening ball than mid-distance topspin vs. topspin rallies.

Very attractively priced as well.
Hello! Just wanted to ask about weight for the HYQ48. The NUZN and C Rasanter rubbers are pretty lightweight for hybrids, so I was curious if this followed suite
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
New Member
Aug 2026
2
1
3
Yes, I think so, but:
The C-Rasanter rubbers are of course the more "aggressive" type, sticky version of the then top of the range rubber. HY-Q is more like a Hexer type rubber, "middle class".

If NUZN 48 wasn´t sticky enough and too much like a typical Tensor rubber, HY-Q would appeal more to you.
I think Rasanter C and Nuzn stickiness fades away relatively fast (less than 1 month for me). So how it behaves after that matters a lot especially (for a context, I tend to do brushing instead of driving). In this case I think Rasanter C topsheet design compliment my style even when the stickiness faded away. So I'm wondering how HYQ 48 may behave especially after the stickiness faded
 
Top