This user has no status.
Hmmm. Could be, but no way I can judge that from his 5th game behaviour. That was just a tactical throw.Sora is cooked.
He has made a tactical adjustment ( stepping back) but i dont think it will get hin to the promised land.Hmmm. Could be, but no way I can judge that from his 6th game behaviour. That was just a tactical throw.
He's not cooked like Truls was FS.
I think LYJ will win he’a catching up in Game 7 now after being behind 6-0So whether Sora wins or not, this is definitely growth. I cant remember Sora so visibly adapting to an opponent.
Not really I still think he will lose but i am genuinely surprised he adapted.
Not at all surpised.Not really I still think he will lose but i am genuinely surprised he adapted.
And Sora called it like Linford Christie not reacting to a false start. This guy is so good.10-9 and flash, what a dirty trick from spectator!!
I love Lin Yun Ju but congrats Sora, you deserved it!!!!
For the moment he'll do fine. The body language etc. that you see are not unusual in Japan.I was wrong... he showed me more.. will be interesting to see how he continues to handle this success now.