This user has no status.
Yes disgusting. The chinese fans obviously support all Japanese player's opponents. But come on, you don't underhanded tactics like that, shame on them.The level of pathetic on this crowd (society) is mind boggling. They leave the winning players feeling like 'FK it, I get my cheque'. These are not decent sports fans at all and their upbringing leaves a lot to be desired.
Actually no shame. This is the problem.Yes disgusting. The chinese fans obviously support all Japanese player's opponents. But come on, you don't underhanded tactics like that, shame on them.
It is a coordination problem, you can't put it all on the umpire.Yellow card someone because officials couldn’t control the crowd behavior. So very low.
If I were Sora, I would walk up to that spectator and smack him on the headView attachment 43750
last tournaments flash was just ridiculous, i wonder if anyone caught this one on tape
Best-case scenario for CNT, with Harimoto and LYJ as the biggest threats getting blocked by F. Lebrun at EUR GS 2026 and Alamiyan at Asian Games 2026 for the former, and Matsushima at CHN GS 2026 for the latter, yet both F. Lebrun and Matsushima can't get through WCQ and LSD, respectively.MS F
LYJ (5) 3-4 Matsushima (2) (-7, -9, 7, 8, 5, -7, -9)
After G4, Wang Yi-Tse reminded LYJ to change his placement and rhythm so as to keep Matsushima from getting his flow going or risk being dragged into his pace.
G5 73, 74, 104, 105, 115
G6 31, 32, 42, 45, 55, 56, 66, 610, 710, 711
G7 03 TO for LYJ, 06, 36 TO for Matsushima, 56, 58, 78, 79, 89, 810, 910 Matsushima got a yellow for calling out the flash, 911
Weird umpire for not giving Matsushima a yellow for hitting the dead ball outside the court out of anger. That would've cost Matsushima the 2nd championship point.
Nah, the body language and adaptations have evolved. He wasn't even celebrating this loudly maybe 6 months ago, definitely 12 months ago. They are workong on him.For the moment he'll do fine. The body language etc. that you see are not unusual in Japan.
His issue is more Mike Tyson. Champ at 20. patchy beyond 24 perhaps.
I actually think Sora's left hand would be KO power but head movement would get him beaten up. Glad he chose TT.If I were Sora, I would walk to that spectator and smack him on the head
There's no 'nah' here. I'm sure you are correct regarding his outward displays, I did not follow him from teenage years. However, at 20, he's growing and evolving quickly like a Tyson. It is also not surprising how he behaves from J maturity perspective; and that he was not cooked there was also clear from a psych perspective.Nah, the body language and adaptations have evolved. He wasn't even celebrating this loudly maybe 6 months ago, definitely 12 months ago. They are workong on him.
1/3 each for the umpire, the person with a camera and a tournament organizer then. Happy now?It is a coordination problem, you can't put it all on the umpire.
Not according to his interview after the MT gold at Asian Games 2026. If it were not for Harimoto, he couldn't have done it. That's what he said.Sora confirmed he's the new boss
There is not much seperating Truls, Wcq, Sora, Hari, Felix, Hugo, LYJ. Anyone could beat anyoneSora confirmed he's the new boss
Hmmm. I'm not in agreement here. Depends on the gravity of the occasion. Also I don't see Hugo winning a big one and Harimoto is a bit lacking. Love 'em all but it's Sora, WCQ and Truls as the Federer/Novak/Nadal of TT.There is not much seperating Truls, Wcq, Sora, Hari, Felix, Hugo, LYJ. Anyone could beat anyone