• Chuan Chih-Yuan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 13.3%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
What you guys think about samsonov - chen Qi?

I think samsonov has a good chance, he has already beaten him before. Dont know who won more between them.

I dunno. Never watch any of their matches :)

Maybe samsonov?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
no, but i like him more than wang liqin. I want wang hao or zhang jike to win.

And for a non chinese i would like joo to win but he just lost :)

But its probably going to be ma long.

Really want Ma Long to win. Deserves a big comeback after the last few months :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Wang Liqin still got it baby!!!!

He always tends to shine in the world championships.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I don't know, I think Chen Qi vs. Samsonov is pretty even, Chen Qi while his winning percentage against samsonov and boll are not as high as some of the other elite Chinese players, I think he still beats them well enough that it really just is a matter of who is performing better or worse on that given day. That is to say, its pretty even, and a lot of it ends up being luck and who is in good form.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Luckily not..
There is sth about Wang Liqin and I believe he could defeat Xu Xin. It happens :D

Now I know why Scylla idoled him.

haha, yeah.... WLQ is my favorite player ever!!!! though in this particular world championships, my ideal outcome would be Ma Lin getting his grand slam, but if not that, then I would want WLQ to win it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
well done chen qi, too bad samsonov. Another non chinese out of the competition :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Dont know if anyone else saw it but at the beginning of guo yue and li X.X they showed the audience. Was that zhang yining?

Anyone knows why she stopped playing? She was the best female player to be honest.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Great 7th set effort from Chen Qi, just holding on to win 11-9, hard luck to Samsonov he played brilliantly, just a few poor decisions and passive moments which let him down in the end. Big upset in the womens doubles, with the 9th seeds winning the Gold, having lost to the korean pair yesterday who were then disqualified. They triumphed over top seeds Li Xiao Xia and Guo Yue on their way to victory! Great teamwork, shows that a team is greater than the combined abilities of the two as individuals :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
My thoughts:
Wang Hao - Mizutani 4:1
Ma Long - Ma Lin 4-2 ( very difficult, everything can happen)
Zhang Jike - Wang Liqin 4-2 (Zhang has no obvious weakness like Xu with his backhand)
Timo Boll - Chen Qi 4-3

I agree with you on everything except for timo boll - chen qi. Timo is going to win 4-2.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Tomorrow's matches are gonna be epic.
I'm so excited, I feel like a small child again :)
I reckon I'm more nervous than the players are :D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Wang Hao - Mizutani
Ma Long - Ma Lin
Zhang Jike - Wang Liqin
Timo Boll - Chen Qi

If those are the Quarter Final matchups, it looks to me like Timo Boll may have gotten the easiest match. He had a really easy match in the previous round as well. He owns Ovtcharov. Hopefully all the matches will be good though.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Intruiging the poll has swung after months of being posted, it now looks as though the majority are favouring Timo to win the WTTC! What does everybody think of that?! Will be some incredible matches, I'm personally hanging on for the match between Ma Lin and Ma Long I think that will be a standout match from the quarterfinals.