Recruiting testers for launch of Tibhar new blade, ACTIUM.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
I was plannig to go for Grass D TecS but looks like MegaZZ is already doing that. So i would like to go with Friendship RITC OX and Yasaka Phantom 0012 on bh.
On fh i would go with Genius/ Aurus/ Mark V.

...Rajd...
Good choice on phantom0012 rajd1234

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
Hey guys,
I think I might use Tenergy for this test. Your Opinions?

Tenergy 64 is already used by JSH on his FH. Its not something new. Almost every modern defender follows this. But if you are planning to use it on BH (white ash) then things might be interesting. Looking fwd to hear your experience on that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
Hey guys thanks for your opinions i will be using tenergy 64 and 05, 05 for FH and 64 for BH. Lets see this ends up.

Oh and btw have u guys received ur blades yet? I haven't

I got an email message that my blade just been sent from Korea, expecting it to take around 2 weeks to get to me. I am off from around 5-15 Dec for a business trip to China, not sure if I will get the blade and get to have a hit with it before leaving Australia. I expect to have the review ready at end of December or beginning of January

Hey guys thanks for your opinions i will be using tenergy 64 and 05, 05 for FH and 64 for BH. Lets see this ends up.

Oh and btw have u guys received ur blades yet? I haven't
I originally said i would be using tenergy 05 and 64 but i have been deciding, and because of price i have to go with Hurricane 3 national (blue sponge) and tenergy 05.

PLEASE NOTE: These all are used rubbers but, are still usable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I didn't feel comfortable asking to be a tester since I'm not very active posting, but I'm sooo interested on this blade. Can't wait fot the reviews.
Just wanted to ask nexy if there is any major difference (feeling, vibration,stiffness, etc) on the weight range that you're selling on the website (87~89g and 90~93g).
My fingers are itching to click on the checkout button

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
Just got my hands on the Actium.

First impression: Beautifully crafted and handsome design. Big dimesions which was expected from a defensive blade.
The difference in the backhand layer of wood with forehand is noticable. Not only the texture but also the thickness.

Well i pretty much mumbled the same what nexy said in the post. But truth to be told it a beauty. And i hope i can do justice to it by providing an honest review.

...Rajd...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417457208033.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417457208033.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 90
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417457224927.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417457224927.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 112