Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
belllfador's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Different (fiber) blade philosophies
.
In general, H3 (as typical Chinese rubber) is harder and difficult to engage. So, blades with some flex can improve that. But, H3 also...
Sep 30, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
Ukrainian blades
with
Like
.
I have attached a graph where the peaks of these frequencies can be seen...
Sep 29, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
Finally getting around to some of my latest purchases. The goodies from Borussia-Düsseldorf: Some Joola rubbers to take for a "spin"...
Sep 29, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Ukrainian blades
.
The maximum amplitude is at 914 Hz, close to my Goriki Danshi 960Hz. The second frequency has many times lower amplitude. I am lazy to...
Sep 29, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Yes I did, don't remember from where I take the idea :cool:
Sep 28, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
My provincial TG3 BS has better durability than the provincial and national H3 BS. Unfortunately, the QC of sponge hardness is the same...
Sep 28, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair
with
Like
.
Another Xiom blade in for repair - Xiom Ignito. The blade features 5 layers: 3 of wood and 2 of carbon. The carbon structure is visible...
Sep 27, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
3 New Andro Rubbers
with
Like
.
If this is the situation (have not tested so cannot say anything meaningful yet haha) then it would be that they targeted that chinese...
Sep 26, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
3 New Andro Rubbers
.
I can think only for H3N OS, provincial versions are cheaper than Chintac. H3 requires extra maintenance - boosting, prevention of...
Sep 26, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
3 New Andro Rubbers
with
Like
.
Now im even more curious to test, i think i ll test begin next year :) Meh in what way btw?
Sep 26, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Hybrid suggestions for someone coming from H3
.
I like linear rubbers that can chop, so it is normal to have different impressions from most. Never played with NUZN, but Vega China is...
Sep 26, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Miwa's footwork for receive
.
I think she can attack easily when her legs are active. Also, she has a shorter reaction time. Her posture is like a loaded spring...
Sep 26, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Hybrid suggestions for someone coming from H3
.
Andro Chintac is closer to H3 than the new Xiom Vega China. Chintac 52.5 is slower (but faster than non boosted H3 BS), lighter, linear...
Sep 26, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
p_p_p's post
in the thread
Create your own blade.
with
Like
.
Read through this thread and decided to have a go at making my own blade. 5 layer blade composition is: 1/42 inch Sipo 1/51 inch...
Sep 22, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
blindstrike's post
in the thread
Defensive setup advice
with
Like
.
it should be 98 grams. for me its good for chopping, idk. my old setup was an appelgren allplay with a tack chop II in 1.3 thats why i...
Sep 20, 2026
Top