This user has no status.
This user has no status.
I just don't think so that after one training session the rubber should lost all the values and became something completly else. First time am seeing something like this.Sounds strange to me and I can´t confirm this for the ones I played with, but it´s a disappointing experience for you for sure.
They should become a little livelier, "worn in", as is typical with Chinese/China style rubbers.
Yes, shouldn't happen, and i don't think it's typical for Chintac. Maybe a production error for that particular rubber. Maybe you could contact customer service?First time am seeing something like this.
How is your experience with your setup? I have nuzn 50 already for my next bh rubber and thinking about what new FH should I buy next. I consider chintac 52s but there is not a lot of review to justify the quality of this rubber.Im waiting for mine, should be here in a couple of days. I bought 52s black max. Gonna use it on my vci with nuzn 50 on bh
Now im even more curious to test, i think i ll test begin next yearA somewhat late first impression post, it feels really meh. I think they missed on what they aimed for. Atleast on a vci, might be better on a outer carbon blade
I am not so sure. They have the hybrid theme very well covered with C-Rasanter, NUZN and HY-Q in varying degrees of stickiness and power.I think they missed on what they aimed for.
I can think only for H3N OS, provincial versions are cheaper than Chintac. H3 requires extra maintenance - boosting, prevention of surface oxidation and mental straight to accept the bad QC.I am not so sure. They have the hybrid theme very well covered with C-Rasanter, NUZN and HY-Q in varying degrees of stickiness and power.
Chintac has more stickiness than those and really hard sponges, so it´s got the "Chinese feeling" over the table and in service receive, but quite some speed when played actively.
You could argue there are Chinese rubbers with a similar characteristic at a lower price - when boosted. Since I am not an expert in Chinese rubbers and feel more at home with softer and less sticky rubbers I shall leave the final verdict to others, but I think these rubbers are off the mark they were aimed at.
If this is the situation (have not tested so cannot say anything meaningful yet haha) then it would be that they targeted that chinese feeling market, I personally really like it but it's just a taste, not everybody likes it, same as other hybrids where if it is not your vibe, then you won't like it. But it does make me hopeful if durability is good, I like the chinese feel.I am not so sure. They have the hybrid theme very well covered with C-Rasanter, NUZN and HY-Q in varying degrees of stickiness and power.
Chintac has more stickiness than those and really hard sponges, so it´s got the "Chinese feeling" over the table and in service receive, but quite some speed when played actively.
You could argue there are Chinese rubbers with a similar characteristic at a lower price - when boosted. Since I am not an expert in Chinese rubbers and feel more at home with softer and less sticky rubbers I shall leave the final verdict to others, but I think these rubbers are off the mark they were aimed at.
Yeah this is the H3N hassle, it really demands time and money, you have to boost, wait, then the rubber performance degrades, so you have to measure by feeling when to remove and reboost, then you need to boost the same always, which is not easy, etc. It's really a hassle, it's great, but a hassle, not to say the money it costs if you play national stuffI can think only for H3N OS, provincial versions are cheaper than Chintac. H3 requires extra maintenance - boosting, prevention of surface oxidation and mental straight to accept the bad QC only for H3N OS, the provincial versions are cheaper than Chintac. H3 requires extra maintenance - boosting, prevention of surface oxidation and mental straight to accept the bad QC.
The hitting felt off in a way, either it would bounce off or just go straith down. Might just be a me thing tho. Gonna try it some more. Im currenty using a softer Rxton 7 so might be a slight technique change to make it feel betterNow im even more curious to test, i think i ll test begin next year
Meh in what way btw?
Thats very possible, i got the impression that Chintac aimed to compete with the likes of super hard hybrids like c55 and hybrid 55/helix hybrid 55 or even the K3 jade.I am not so sure. They have the hybrid theme very well covered with C-Rasanter, NUZN and HY-Q in varying degrees of stickiness and power.
Chintac has more stickiness than those and really hard sponges, so it´s got the "Chinese feeling" over the table and in service receive, but quite some speed when played actively.
You could argue there are Chinese rubbers with a similar characteristic at a lower price - when boosted. Since I am not an expert in Chinese rubbers and feel more at home with softer and less sticky rubbers I shall leave the final verdict to others, but I think these rubbers are off the mark they were aimed at.
I see, a bit 2 geared then, interesting as new gen hybrids dont have it that much but lets see, thanks for info!The hitting felt off in a way, either it would bounce off or just go straith down. Might just be a me thing tho. Gonna try it some more. Im currenty using a softer Rxton 7 so might be a slight technique change to make it feel better
I think that´s where NUZN 55 does a very good jobcompete with the likes of super hard hybrids like c55 and hybrid 55/helix hybrid 55 or even the K3 jade.