Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
replied to the thread
Chondromalacia Patella (Knee Pain) – Experience from TT players
.
I can—at least anecdotally—back up what @Sherpa says. I started having patellar ligament pain after every training session, to the point...
Aug 12, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Sherpa's post
in the thread
Chondromalacia Patella (Knee Pain) – Experience from TT players
with
Like
.
Patella pain is generally caused by the patella not tracking correctly, and is pulling to one side. This is caused by an inbalance in...
Aug 12, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
Or just maybe I'm telling the truth. Shock horror, the universe might split into oblivion. Here's the simple truth, the only people who...
Aug 12, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
oophyte's post
in the thread
Yinhe PRO-01G: is green arylate better?
with
Like
.
Well, I don't know about DHS engineers from 2005, but based on the Chinese reviews that I've been reading, 底劲 specifically refers to the...
Aug 12, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Victas: Xegna and Xegna Spin offensive rubbers
.
My reading is the same as yours, but I think it's a semantic debate at least partially tied to English being used as a common second...
Aug 11, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Victas: Xegna and Xegna Spin offensive rubbers
with
Like
.
Not good to debate words too strongly as they are tools for communication but usually grippy is mechanical and tacky is sticky, but i...
Aug 11, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
TTpastor's post
in the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
with
Like
.
It did indeed feel very dead, and I think that I had developed a BH-technique with the BD V 39 where I brushed very much and that didn't...
Aug 11, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9
with
Haha
.
I’m guessing Lindh just likes Ramen
Aug 10, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Reaper's post
in the thread
Yinhe PRO-01G: is green arylate better?
with
Haha
.
it's the ruby rod tax
Aug 10, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
RickRockRoll's post
in the thread
Diy 5 ply Blade
with
Love
.
Hello everyone Getting inspired by the blade-makers from here i decided to try it myself Wood veneers as well as handles were...
Aug 10, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
latej's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Love
.
New blade from Sergio, with the "same composition" as the first one, but only on paper! So the composition is still limba, ayous, A-C...
Aug 10, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Love
.
I'll give you pictures anytime you like. My local beach. Always empty. Anyone welcome
Aug 10, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
.
I have a BDV 39° on the way so maybe I can add a little insight there soon. Going from BDV 39° to Moon 12 Blue M- is a huge drop in...
Aug 10, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9
.
Likely a Whoop or Visible fitness tracker. Whoop is marketed toward athletes so that would be my guess.
Aug 8, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Can I Survive Training Like a Pro For 24 Hours!
.
Getting an early start on training for the TTD tournament next month, eh? 😄
Aug 7, 2026
Top