Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
So I just got a gift - a Timo Ball ALC blade. what rubbers should I get? (for Control)
with
Like
.
Based on what I've felt with G-1 vs C-1, if he has to change, then putting C-1 on the weaker wing is probably reasonable. I'm sure...
Sep 22, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
The Perfect Forehand Doesn’t Exist—Former China National Team Player Explains Why
with
Haha
.
He's clearly never seen the forehand counter against @Dan to win the golden point..... 😂
Sep 22, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
carlma's post
in the thread
Looking for a Black Rubber Similar to Yinhe Moon 12 Blue Medium Soft
with
Like
.
No problem. I ended buying a sheet of S1 for 15 bucks Cdn, can't really go wrong.
Sep 22, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
vossi39's post
in the thread
GLUE - Does the brand of glue i choose make a noticeable difference ?
with
Like
.
Not using any specific TT glue anymore. I buy liquid Latex for modelling like...
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)
with
Haha
.
My only curiosity is that you have two Z03 2.8mm? were they specially made?
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)
with
Like
.
Hey @the-don, I wouldn’t usually comment on individual cases, but given you brought all of this up, I’ll do my best to expand and...
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
the-don's post
in the thread
the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)
with
Haha
.
I wanted to see Timo Boll, Dang QIu, Kanak Jha, Truls Moregard, Liam Pitchford..... all I got to see is @NextLevel he's like the...
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Caravenav's post
in the thread
the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)
with
Like
.
I didn't go to the TTD Düsseldorf event, so you know better than me what happened there. However, I think the main issue was your high...
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)
with
Like
.
Dan was sick, what can he do beside resting? He came on sunday to play and record video with us. I am also disappointed that no stars...
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)
with
Haha
.
Heck. If I want to see An Jae-hyun or Lebesson all I need to do is to drive to watch Superliga, Dusseldorf is the only occasion to see...
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Looking for a Black Rubber Similar to Yinhe Moon 12 Blue Medium Soft
.
I don't think AK47 plays like Moon 12 at all. The closest in my experience is Hurricane 8-80 37°, though it has a tacky topsheet and a...
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
ZSQ's post
in the thread
Hello from China
with
Like
.
Before you come, I’d suggest watching videos of other people traveling here. I’m sure there are plenty of such videos on YouTube. Look...
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
Hello from China
with
Haha
.
I got quoted roughly 2500€ per month including flight. Soo.. Its really interesting that the organized thing with all the food and hotel...
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Love
.
So Saturday in Duesseldorf comes and i ride to the venue with @Tyce and @just_one_more_chop . I warm up with @Arkady briefly and then...
Sep 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Love
.
The next day, I actually woke up late because I slept late, the result being that my body was a time bomb to lose energy at any time...
Sep 21, 2026
Top