Recent content by ML fan

  1. ZENITH 5.7 - Palatinus handmade

    I have the virtuoso off- from palatinus too and it is one of the spinniest blades on serves, pushes and loops out of 40+ blades that I tested.
  2. ZENITH 5.7 - Palatinus handmade

    I also want the reviews of Pulsar ZC 6.0 as it says like the ma long 5.
  3. [Single Ply Hinoki] Armstrong Special Compression 4, 1980s

    I am also wondering how does armstrong no 5 compressed hinoki feel
  4. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I am curious if what blade and rubbers are you using now and what are the reasons for the switch? And how many months are you using your new blade? 😊
  5. SpinSight users post your experience and reviews

    A Amazing. Great data. Thank you so much. It seems like w968 is really spinnier than acoustic, maybe because of the backbone, alc carbon. This is ma long's equipment. Acoustic to w968. And hurricane is spinnier really than battle 2.
  6. New blade to be released by Stiga this month

    Thank you for your wonderful review. Actually, I am using my Dynasty Carbon but I am wondering about this Destiny Carbon. I have used my Carbonado 45, but I dont know why I like the feel and sound of my Stiga Dynasty Carbon than the C45, maybe because the koto and textreme+. What I dont like...
  7. Hurricane 3 vs Hurricane 8 for BH

    I wanted to try dhs h8, I am dhs h3-37 user on bh. And I tried another bh rubbers, d09c, d05, rakza z, short pips, dhs h8-80. what I dont like on tensors is, it seems like there is a cotton or spring between rubber and blade, but with h3, I can feel the directness of the ball to the blade. and...
  8. Switching from Hurricane to Dignics

    haha.. same! I am back with dhs h3 BS, after 1 day of D09c. A lot of my strength was taken, super spinny serves, pushes and loops, crisp into the wood of dhs h3. The only thing I gained is easiness of use and forgiving without much effort. However, I think I gor lazy because of easiness of use...
  9. Switching from Hurricane to Dignics

    Did you switch back to hurricane 3?
  10. Switching from Hurricane to Dignics

    But based on reviews, dignics last longer than k3. I believe so that nothing can beat dhs hurricane 3 IF you can just execute perfect stroke everytime!
  11. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Darko Jorgic cant sleep tonight. He almost won!
  12. Switching from Hurricane to Dignics

    Hello, I am using DHS Hurricane 3 BS on 42 FH, and DHS H3 OS 37 BH, for almost 3 years already. I love this set up, especially, it is the set up of my idols Chinese Players until I knew friends using DHS before and switch to D09c, and their game is in a different level now (just after the...
  13. Dignics 09c vs DHS Hurricane 3 Blue versions

    Hello, I am using DHS Hurricane 3 BS on 42 FH, and DHS H3 OS 37 BH, for almost 3 years already. I love this set up, especially, it is the set up of my idol Chinese Players until I knew friends using DHS before and switch to D09c, and their game is in a different level now. I can always beat them...
  14. OSP Virtuoso OFF- review

    Actually, before reading your reply, I was reading about other OSP blades. haha. I am wondering why I found OSP late.
  15. OSP Virtuoso OFF- review

    Thats nice. I am using dhs hurricane 3 both sides. So true. Amazing blade. After 3 years of almost changing blades, I think I find my one and only.hehe
Top