Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
That's a fair proposal - send it to Dan. Are there any other issues you want to bring up since I have presented my side of the issues...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
I really wish you could be a moderator.
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
@pongfugrasshopper deleted his post the first time, either before or after he reported yours (the details elude me). Then you made the...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
It is interesting how you present Carl's perspective, Carl was one of the closest friends I made on this web board. I will leave it at...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
passifid's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
Not sure this thread is worth replying to for anyone now, I would advise nextlevel to ignore most of this as it is clear I think to most...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Haha
.
I wish you guys put more effort training for the TTD Meetup in September 😌
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
The Streisand effect is interesting and it is good to see that is how you view this. Can you please say what was censored and what has...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
I actually did not move all the posts and I don't remember moving the "death threat" posts. Some posts were about the tournament and...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
Not sure what the link relates to, but the overall point that the forum argues for language that does not defame or insult other members...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
No, this is not a mod moving posts thread - this is a thread for people who think moderation is being done by me in a way that is...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
That's entirely fair - we can't agree on everything. How we disagree is often what sets the stage for what happens next.
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
Hi, @Yxoons hope you are enjoying the forum. I would prefer to move on rather than rediscuss an issue where our perspectives may vary...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
Took me some time to jog my memory on this issue. I rarely ever report posts, but I had to draw the line when someone denigrates a 13...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
I'm not going to get into a back and forth about something I wasn't involved in, haven't seen and is in the past. Based on your...
Aug 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
You have reproduced all the arguments here in one post, which makes my point that there was nothing that required me to copy anything...
Aug 13, 2026
Top