Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
reacted to
ajtatosmano2's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Love
.
I just started to catch up with the drama and I am baffled. The moderation on the forum is pretty good, especially if you know how it...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
I get you, my point though (I really have to finish that article) is that very often, a player takes a streak or semi-streak to get the...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
Maybe you mean the event? Felix played the second semi.
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
latej's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Hi @Richie, welcome back, did you have a pause/break? The grip, I think Gozo perhaps has a point. On my amateur level when I play with...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
Yes, his footwork to set up the forehand is not as aggressive. and he doesn't really pivot.
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
I know one RPB player whose favorite player was Ma Lin, his backhand sidespin was very annoying to me. Not impossible to deal with but...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
Hello! I would really love to, but my 6 months old and wife would not be happy with me leaving for many days on end 😁
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
This is where I see two distinctively different types of how people use material, both valid options but wildly different. One can use...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
I just lost to a USATT1700 kid (not more than 12 years old) using Timo Boll ALC with D09c on both sides. I now realize I was the one...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
In my opinion, that's wrong. They're all top tier rubber and as such none of them are plain upgrades for the other. D05 is probably the...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
Hi @Matteones, are you coming to the TTD meetup in Duesseldorf, next month?
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
You definitely are taking it a bit to the extreme, but what I like about your post is that it is definitely all relative for sure...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
No, he is saying that the player's skill is broader than just the grip. He is 2200+ player who has even played Xu Hui, so he is just...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Bouncing the ball on the table is pretty easy when you get the right feeling. You will surprise yourself. It is more of an...
Aug 17, 2026
Top