Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
Look at Bojan Tokic amongst others. It was common and standard before someone came up with the idea that it was something especially...
Aug 24, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Not enough at all :LOL: and I just had 3 weeks off due to holiday to make things worse. I agree with commitment and don't want to fiddle...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Thread about Japanese Players
.
Omoda and Mittelham almost made me a liar but somehow Nina came back drom 0-2 down to win again and make the German crowd happy...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
How many hours a week do you play? You need a commitment device. I get that the league system encourages some discipline and...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
Play before people started visiting the bicycle shops for tire glues...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Played in the local Chinatown tournament again. Barely made it out of the group this time but had some good fun. It was a tough group...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Thread about Japanese Players
.
Onoda rallies from 0-2 down while Rin loses from being up 10-5 in the decider. The Korean wins, now Quek and Kawakami are playing...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Nothing wrong with starting your thread. Web forums are IMHO for conversations. Just pointing out the original intent of this thread...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
Tournament lack of identity
with
Like
.
I get the idea about it and why not. For me I just don't care about the "Trara" around the event, I just like to watch exiting TT-...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
chandyrandy's post
in the thread
Tournament lack of identity
with
Like
.
I've been watching pro table tennis pretty consistently for about 3 years now and something I've felt watching is that almost every...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
The first game/set of this match was probably the toughest game Waldner had this event where he won all his matches in straight games/sets.
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
I dont think it is WTT's fault, TT is and has always been a bit of a niche sport. You do get such crowds at World Championships in...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Thread about Japanese Players
.
Watching the Feeder in Berlin. Curious to see how far Kawakami can go, he gets Quek in the semifinal. If he survives that he is likely...
Aug 23, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Classic Matches
with
Haha
.
I remember my coach making me watch tapes (literal vcr tapes) of Schlager vs Joo right after that final when I was 13 😹
Aug 22, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
Aug 22, 2026
Top