DHS Goldarc 9 is now available

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
goldarc 9.PNG

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
It is a tacky, thinner, softer topsheet with a new pimple geometry paired with the #80 sponge. It is being marketed primarily as a tacky backhand rubber for the more and more finding they have that preference.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
DHS also notes that while Goldarc 8 was manufactured in Germany, they make Goldarc 9 totally in house.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
It is a tacky, thinner, softer topsheet with a new pimple geometry paired with the #80 sponge. It is being marketed primarily as a tacky backhand rubber for the more and more finding they have that preference.

This is explicitly a non-tacky rubber.

The way the description reads for these listings is that some part is still made in Germany.
That doesn't seem right to me, though. Unless it's the German top sheet still? But it has "made in China" printed, so I guess that rules it out..

Either way, I hope it's just a faster GA8...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
I will rewrite copy my comment and add some Words.
80# sponge has great feeling so they must re-work the topsheet which was failure on dhs h80.... For me DHS is National brand it means that everything made in China are their if they wants.... I played double fish polestar pro and the topsheet is brick in good way. 100% natural rubber no easy stretching and it looks like tank but the sponge is not the best or the topsheet is not working with sponge *...
Goldarc 8 is made in EU, the topsheet is
' Rasanter' matt and when you see the photo of GA9 you can see glazing shining topsheet similar to my double fish polestar which was not tacky but has very low throw *...
The sponge of Double Fish Polestar is not porous sponge it has no springy tensor effect and the ball is going down without pressure... That's why sticky rubbers = China manufacture because they had problems with gluing softer sponge with non sticky topsheet

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
The Hurricane 9 (green I think) has the 80-sponge with non tacky topsheet and seems to get really shitty reviews...

The 8-80 is a very good rubber.