Stiga carbo 7.6 wrb vs Yinhe pro1 vs pro 5 vs yinhe v14 pro vs fangbob2x ( Comparison)

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
Hi everyone
I got hooked with the stiga carbo 7.6 wrb , seems like a great blade for far mid looping spin smashing touch game blocking , its price is the double compared to Yinhe pro 1 , Pro 5 , Yinhe v14 pro , Fang Bo B2x
Can someone compare all these blades i want to have more infos about each one , I'd like to hear from different perspectives , I'm very curious and thinking in purchasing another blade , I like to collect table tennis blades and in love with the game !
Sincerely

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
I own pro 01, V14 and Fb-b2x.
V14 is the hardest, least forgiving blade with avarage speed. Forehand is good.
Pro 01 is a lot better, slightly more dwell and higher quality. Backhand is effortless. Fang bo b2x needs a hard swing to be effective. Forehand drives are deadly.
Awesome , its a great description
So fangbob2x is faster than pro 1 when swinging hard spin and speed wise ?
I loop a lot far to mid distance , Chinese style player , I'm a left-handed player , my strategy is far side looping ( right handed opponent will get ball on his backhand short side of table ), my backhand is okay I can kill with it ball , block , and chop in touch play , I lack consistency with it I have good stroke when I take a bit time , its just I'm not fast in backhand exchanges , but I can do a great solid precise shot , would you think that b2x will be better for me or I should go yinhe pro 1 , because i feel like yinhe pro 1 will help me more with backhand , yet fangbob2x has an awesome forehand build that can create awesome spin , how do you fangbob2x backhand wise ? can you give me more détails , thanks !!