World Cup 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
The quotes from the actual pro players are super nice to have! But cherry-picked stuff from my fellow armchair champions doesn't really mean anything, even in a different language; anyone can say things with conviction!
you are right

however, I do have my reservations on Japanese players new's content.
I have never said it on ttd or forums before, but having known Japanese players and how PR works there, compared to say Taiwanese players and other European players for example.
I strongly believe the Japanese player's interview content has been "coached" to fit certain PR directions by the PR team. So, I don't treat those as gospel

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
what makes you think the voice of forum users in asia is worth more than the voice of forums members from the western world?
What makes you think LGL said that China has the say in table tennis? Table tennis is dominated by East Asian countries and regions. Butterfly, ESN, and Stiga all depend on China. Deal with it.

对话刘国梁:足球篮球我们没有话语权,乒乓球一定要有主导权
https://m.thepaper.cn/kuaibao_detail.jsp?contid=3389981

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
What makes you think LGL said that China has the say in table tennis? Table tennis is dominated by East Asian countries and regions. Butterfly, ESN, and Stiga all depend on China. Deal with it.

对话刘国梁:足球篮球我们没有话语权,乒乓球一定要有主导权
https://m.thepaper.cn/kuaibao_detail.jsp?contid=3389981
whether that is true or not, doesn't make you god on TTD and making use of asian forum content to fit your agendas to supersede others. You are not LGL or even worthy to be quoting him to justify your actions...

You need to learn that this is not China, but a free society and making use of 3rd party armchair critics to back your agenda has really no value or power and I'm sure many people don't feel threaten by your tactics. I find it very boring and just skip past them, like spams.

you need to figure out why you get into heated arguments with so many people

@Leno you see, you don't need to read anything else, just read this and you can see how arrogant zeio is by assuming he, as a Chinese who uses Asian forum contents, supersedes everyone here. Many Chinese people on this forum members are embarrassed by this person's action as, it is really extreme minority.

Jan 2018
you are right

I have never said it on ttd or forums before, but having known Japanese players and how PR works there, compared to say Taiwanese players and other European players for example.
I strongly believe the Japanese player's interview content has been "coached" to fit certain PR directions by the PR team. So, I don't treat those as gospel
Keeping this joke of a post for future reference.

Harimoto: I'm fake news.
hiNgt6Y.jpg

This user has no status.
you are right

Yeah, that'll be the case a lot of the time, no one's really going to come out and say "Yeah those dudes on the forums were right, I should retire after a finals loss :c". 😂 In the end, the most important talking is done in front of the table, that's a language everyone can see.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Keeping this joke of a post for future reference.

Harimoto: I'm fake news.
you see, you just don't give up do you.
I guess you know zero japanese players/former players/coaches/former coaches.
just yesterday, I was sitting with a former Japanese national coach and a former Japanese national player watching "our team" win the national schools championships.

you should consider changing zeio to zero.

you been coming onto western forums and do the same things over and over again for years/decades
because your tactics doesn't work on asian forums

does it give you enjoyment to fight and to supersede others???
as I said 10 years ago, grow up

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah, that'll be the case a lot of the time, no one's really going to come out and say "Yeah those dudes on the forums were right, I should retire after a finals loss :c". 😂 In the end, the most important talking is done in front of the table, that's a language everyone can see.
yet this fetish goes on with zeio and his mates for years, until the player finally retires.
its pretty sickening i must say.

when Ishikawa retired, thousands of fans was disappointed. a dozen was happy.

I don't like some players, but I will never wish for them in a bad way and with me living in the western world for many years, the western culture won't do these kind of things too.

Reactions: jbvttcc and Cordell
This user has no status.
yet this fetish goes on with zeio and his mates for years, until the player finally retires.
its pretty sickening i must say.

when Ishikawa retired, thousands of fans was disappointed. a dozen was happy.

I don't like some players, but I will never wish for them in a bad way.
Yeah, I've seen the same thing plenty while following Formula 1 and drivers like Lance Stroll (as a more extreme example of a sport I've followed for a lot longer, though that only has room for twenty competitors at a time). Pretentious messages from random commenters seemingly entirely devoid of joy themselves. Actual critique is justified, but with the way it's expressed, it can only rarely be called anything resembling such.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah, I've seen the same thing plenty while following Formula 1 and drivers like Lance Stroll (as a more extreme example of a sport I've followed for a lot longer, though that only has room for twenty competitors at a time). Pretentious messages from random commenters seemingly entirely devoid of joy themselves. Actual critique is justified, but with the way it's expressed, it can only rarely be called anything resembling such.
it just shows the class and background/upbringing of certain individuals to act or talk like such

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Sometimes it seems to me that zeio is not a real person, but a chat bot. Well, or sometimes a person, sometimes a chat bot, because he spends so much time searching, reading forums and not only forums, selecting links, composing and resending messages, as well as the ability to store in memory all past events and retrieve them at the right time, then this in my opinion, it is extremely burdensome for an ordinary person.

Jan 2018
whether that is true or not, doesn't make you god on TTD and making use of asian forum content to fit your agendas to supersede others. You are not LGL or even worthy to be quoting him to justify your actions...

You need to learn that this is not China, but a free society and making use of 3rd party armchair critics to back your agenda has really no value or power and I'm sure many people don't feel threaten by your tactics. I find it very boring and just skip past them, like spams.

you need to figure out why you get into heated arguments with so many people

@Leno you see, you don't need to read anything else, just read this and you can see how arrogant zeio is by assuming he, as a Chinese who uses Asian forum contents, supersedes everyone here. Many Chinese people on this forum members are embarrassed by this person's action as, it is really extreme minority.
I should remind you that this is an open forum.

At the bottom left of every page in the "About Us" section, there is this sentence:
TableTennisDaily is an online community where you can connect and share with table tennis enthusiasts from all over the world.

Seriously, you now sound like those Taiwanese media who think China is advanced yet backward as a journalist likely from Taiwan who is stationed in Taiwan puts it recently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIwI8W6QgkA

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
What’s even more interesting is that in all the time and more than 600 of my posts on this forum, Zeio has never answered me directly, as if he has a block on communicating with a user from Ukraine.
Maybe I missed something, Zeio, when you answered me on this forum? And why won’t you answer even now?

Jan 2018
Sometimes it seems to me that zeio is not a real person, but a chat bot. Well, or sometimes a person, sometimes a chat bot, because he spends so much time searching, reading forums and not only forums, selecting links, composing and resending messages, as well as the ability to store in memory all past events and retrieve them at the right time, then this in my opinion, it is extremely burdensome for an ordinary person.
Why do you think I have to do it this way? I have made it a habit of keeping a meticulous mental record all because some of the "nicest" people I've come across online over the years kept asking for the source, as if I was lying, especially for news pertaining CNT players. The good side is that I've become very consistent with my views that I can predict the general trend of events unfolding down the road with a fair level of confidence despite an "absurdly small sample size".

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Why do you think I have to do it this way? I have made it a habit of keeping a meticulous mental record all because some of the "nicest" people I've come across online over the years keep asking for the source, as if I was lying, especially for news pertaining CNT players. The good side is that I've become very consistent with my views that I can predict the general trend of events unfolding down the road with a fair level of confidence despite an "absurdly small sample size".
Oh hi, you answered me for the first time, cool.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Why do you think I have to do it this way? I have made it a habit of keeping a meticulous mental record all because some of the "nicest" people I've come across online over the years keep asking for the source, as if I was lying, especially for news pertaining CNT players. The good side is that I've become very consistent with my views that I can predict the general trend of events unfolding down the road with a fair level of confidence despite an "absurdly small sample size".
What general trends will there be in table tennis in the coming year?

• Haha
Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I should remind you that this is an open forum.

At the bottom left of every page in the "About Us" section, there is this sentence:

Seriously, you now sound like those Taiwanese media who think China is advanced yet backward as a journalist likely from Taiwan who is stationed in Taiwan puts it recently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIwI8W6QgkA
I don't really read or watch any link you post, because you just keep shifting the goal post and most of the links are irrelevant.
I do think you been thinking you are supreme to others for far too long

Reactions: Cordell
Jan 2018
What general trends will there be in table tennis in the coming year?
There is a good chance table tennis will be more contested by various countries and regions like in badminton.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019