20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Jan 2018
13,741
13,288
30,421
WCQ 0-3 Harimoto (-7, -4, -9)
G1 63, 68, 78, 711
G2 10, 13, 23, 28, 38, 310, 410, 411
G3 02, 12, 13, 33, 35 TO for CHN, 37, 57, 58, 98, 99, 910 dead net for Harimoto, 911
The drain from M1, if not injury?
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Jan 2019
1,188
915
6,211
WCQ 0-3 Harimoto (-7, -4, -9)
G1 63, 68, 78, 711
G2 10, 13, 23, 28, 38, 310, 410, 411
G3 02, 12, 13, 33, 35 TO for CHN, 37, 57, 58, 98, 99, 910 dead net for Harimoto, 911
The drain from M1, if not injury?
I think wxq probably relaxed now after the burden of losing in a team event
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Apr 2023
20
38
62
Harimoto game is so much more complete now ... FH flick/fade, overall FH is lot better. Only weakness I would say it's FH backspin open up still too safe at times - almost lost game 3 because of that. And like dude, just lob sometimes haha. You don't have to stay mid distance when the opponent is having a kill shot.
I swear to god if Sora lose to WRB ... I'd understand if Hari retires from team competitions from now on LOL
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Moderator
Oct 2014
20,892
27,634
73,730
Read 17 reviews
Harimoto game is so much more complete now ... FH flick/fade, overall FH is lot better. Only weakness I would say it's FH backspin open up still too safe at times - almost lost game 3 because of that. And like dude, just lob sometimes haha. You don't have to stay mid distance when the opponent is having a kill shot.
I swear to god if Sora lose to WRB ... I'd understand if Hari retires from team competitions from now on LOL
If Sora loses this, I will join @zeio for his retirement campaign!
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Active Member
Apr 2024
513
482
1,123
WCQ 0-3 Harimoto (-7, -4, -9)
G1 63, 68, 78, 711
G2 10, 13, 23, 28, 38, 310, 410, 411
G3 02, 12, 13, 33, 35 TO for CHN, 37, 57, 58, 98, 99, 910 dead net for Harimoto, 911
The drain from M1, if not injury?
Nah, Tomo was perfect today. He's peaking at the right time, I suppose.

The thing with Tomo is that his teammates will always let him down, and this time won't be any different. Togami has let Tomo down time and time again, and Sora will too.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Active Member
Oct 2024
972
712
4,506
The captain, Harimoto stood up today for his team. He needed to do that.

Sora needs to win his match. I hope this does not be a repeat of the LJK match at ATTTC 2025.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Jan 2016
5,434
7,061
28,601
WCQ 0-3 Harimoto (-7, -4, -9)
G1 63, 68, 78, 711
G2 10, 13, 23, 28, 38, 310, 410, 411
G3 02, 12, 13, 33, 35 TO for CHN, 37, 57, 58, 98, 99, 910 dead net for Harimoto, 911
The drain from M1, if not injury?
No just Tomo in the zone. He totally dominated the short game to build his victory
 
  • Like
Reactions: kindof99
Top