3 New Andro Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Oct 2025
22
5
38
Sounds strange to me and I can´t confirm this for the ones I played with, but it´s a disappointing experience for you for sure.
They should become a little livelier, "worn in", as is typical with Chinese/China style rubbers.
I just don't think so that after one training session the rubber should lost all the values and became something completly else. First time am seeing something like this.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jan 2026
37
13
54
Im waiting for mine, should be here in a couple of days. I bought 52s black max. Gonna use it on my vci with nuzn 50 on bh
How is your experience with your setup? I have nuzn 50 already for my next bh rubber and thinking about what new FH should I buy next. I consider chintac 52s but there is not a lot of review to justify the quality of this rubber.
 
says Nohavica
says Nohavica
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Nov 2020
1,710
1,596
7,555
Couple more trainings with the new setup, I'm getting used to the Chintac now, definitely I don't have this feeling like: one more week and you go down... The low throw in power top-spins is a matter of getting used to, after using different rubber. And as I said earlier, the top-sheet is nicely elastic and can produce nice spin during serve. So I think I'll have it for the TTD meeting... The Nuzn on the BH is really good for me, I liked Glayzer and I like this one too.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jun 2025
291
302
857
Read 1 reviews
4 hours with chintac 52.5 and I can tell is not bad rubber, just too pricey for what is offering. The spin is very high, better than H3 in the summer heat. Speed is a bit higher than slightly boosted H3, but lower than XVC. Short game is better than XVC, but worse than H3, especially service receive. Chintac 52.5 is more linear than XVC, lower throw, but higher than H3 OS. Topsheet is slightly sticky, same level as the new XVC and H3. Due to softer topsheet the rubber feel like 50 degrees. On stiff 7ply blade looping is easy, choping is bad for a slow rubber.

Very fragile when stretched!

Update: With Goriki Super Drive, Chintac 52.5 plays better. So, the faster and stiffer blade is definitely the better match. Service receiving is still challenging, but blocking is solid. Huge advantage against H3.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Airoc and latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Apr 2014
1,882
1,463
3,428
Read 3 reviews
I think they missed on what they aimed for.
I am not so sure. They have the hybrid theme very well covered with C-Rasanter, NUZN and HY-Q in varying degrees of stickiness and power.
Chintac has more stickiness than those and really hard sponges, so it´s got the "Chinese feeling" over the table and in service receive, but quite some speed when played actively.
You could argue there are Chinese rubbers with a similar characteristic at a lower price - when boosted. Since I am not an expert in Chinese rubbers and feel more at home with softer and less sticky rubbers I shall leave the final verdict to others, but I think these rubbers are off the mark they were aimed at.
 
  • Like
Reactions: victormanriquey
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jun 2025
291
302
857
Read 1 reviews
I am not so sure. They have the hybrid theme very well covered with C-Rasanter, NUZN and HY-Q in varying degrees of stickiness and power.
Chintac has more stickiness than those and really hard sponges, so it´s got the "Chinese feeling" over the table and in service receive, but quite some speed when played actively.
You could argue there are Chinese rubbers with a similar characteristic at a lower price - when boosted. Since I am not an expert in Chinese rubbers and feel more at home with softer and less sticky rubbers I shall leave the final verdict to others, but I think these rubbers are off the mark they were aimed at.
I can think only for H3N OS, provincial versions are cheaper than Chintac. H3 requires extra maintenance - boosting, prevention of surface oxidation and mental straight to accept the bad QC.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Active Member
Jan 2026
671
608
2,722
I am not so sure. They have the hybrid theme very well covered with C-Rasanter, NUZN and HY-Q in varying degrees of stickiness and power.
Chintac has more stickiness than those and really hard sponges, so it´s got the "Chinese feeling" over the table and in service receive, but quite some speed when played actively.
You could argue there are Chinese rubbers with a similar characteristic at a lower price - when boosted. Since I am not an expert in Chinese rubbers and feel more at home with softer and less sticky rubbers I shall leave the final verdict to others, but I think these rubbers are off the mark they were aimed at.
If this is the situation (have not tested so cannot say anything meaningful yet haha) then it would be that they targeted that chinese feeling market, I personally really like it but it's just a taste, not everybody likes it, same as other hybrids where if it is not your vibe, then you won't like it. But it does make me hopeful if durability is good, I like the chinese feel.
I can think only for H3N OS, provincial versions are cheaper than Chintac. H3 requires extra maintenance - boosting, prevention of surface oxidation and mental straight to accept the bad QC only for H3N OS, the provincial versions are cheaper than Chintac. H3 requires extra maintenance - boosting, prevention of surface oxidation and mental straight to accept the bad QC.
Yeah this is the H3N hassle, it really demands time and money, you have to boost, wait, then the rubber performance degrades, so you have to measure by feeling when to remove and reboost, then you need to boost the same always, which is not easy, etc. It's really a hassle, it's great, but a hassle, not to say the money it costs if you play national stuff :)

If Chintac delivers a true H3N alternative like for example what I'm seeing with the Joola Trinity Charged, that would be welcome for me, there truly aren't too many real good alternatives to H3N boosted
 
  • Like
Reactions: belllfador
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Apr 2024
39
38
80
Now im even more curious to test, i think i ll test begin next year :)

Meh in what way btw?
The hitting felt off in a way, either it would bounce off or just go straith down. Might just be a me thing tho. Gonna try it some more. Im currenty using a softer Rxton 7 so might be a slight technique change to make it feel better
 
  • Like
Reactions: victormanriquey
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Apr 2024
39
38
80
I am not so sure. They have the hybrid theme very well covered with C-Rasanter, NUZN and HY-Q in varying degrees of stickiness and power.
Chintac has more stickiness than those and really hard sponges, so it´s got the "Chinese feeling" over the table and in service receive, but quite some speed when played actively.
You could argue there are Chinese rubbers with a similar characteristic at a lower price - when boosted. Since I am not an expert in Chinese rubbers and feel more at home with softer and less sticky rubbers I shall leave the final verdict to others, but I think these rubbers are off the mark they were aimed at.
Thats very possible, i got the impression that Chintac aimed to compete with the likes of super hard hybrids like c55 and hybrid 55/helix hybrid 55 or even the K3 jade.

For now its kinda hard to defend going for chintac over Rakza Z or a more chinese rubber even. But it might be one of the rubber which gets a lot better when been played some with before it really gets going.
 
  • Like
Reactions: victormanriquey
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Active Member
Jan 2026
671
608
2,722
The hitting felt off in a way, either it would bounce off or just go straith down. Might just be a me thing tho. Gonna try it some more. Im currenty using a softer Rxton 7 so might be a slight technique change to make it feel better
I see, a bit 2 geared then, interesting as new gen hybrids dont have it that much but lets see, thanks for info!
 
Top