Search results

  1. FT Zyre 03 2.7 black and red for dignics 09c

    See images below, for Zyre 03 2.7 black and red unopened, id like to trade or sell for the price of D09c black and red 2.1, thanks!
  2. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    Thanks for catching that, this web page edits are terrible, adjusted to £150
  3. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    Jun mizutani zlc rubbers taken off so just blade, in great condition
  4. Hybrid forehand rubber to replace Hurricane 3 Neo

    Xiom c57.5/c55 great alternative. Similar feeling to Neo 3 but easier access to higher gears
  5. OSP Virtuoso OFF- review

    I just put Zyre on both sides recently on one, honestly with all the blades I’ve got I enjoy table tennis even more with this set up.
  6. Big Upset with W968 Golden Grand Slam Version

    Agree with everyone else, it’s not the blade quality, it’s the treatment on top. You’ve got to seal and the glue you’ve used from my experience is very strong glue. I didnt like using it because the bonding was too strong, even on unsealed koto blades I felt the fibres would rip off unless I...
  7. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    Bump, got some great butterfly blades for a good price. Some with rubbers already.
  8. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    Added below Omar assar zlc perfect condition with box £200 Jun mizutani zlc with Zyre both sides, little use fresh rubbers perfect condition with box £300 Fan zhendong super zlc dignics 05 both sides little use fresh rubbers great condition with box £300 Hina hiyata H2 with box £100
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Couldn’t resist - Q968 with neo 3 42 blue sponge and 38 orange sponge
  10. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    This is really cool to see though, it could open the discussion for more pros to use super zlc blades considering the impressive results Dimitrij has been achieving recently. If they release a Ovtcharov super zlc, I’ll struggle not to buy it 😂
  11. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    I’d be up for any trades for any super zlc butterfly blades. Message private where we can work out a deal, can be for multiple blades I’ve got on offer.
  12. FS BTY Super ALC Used (Now Sold)

    Could you add photos of blade?
  13. Mizutani ZLC underrated Fantastic blade

    I’ve found boosting doesn’t really do much for d09c. It won’t quite work as good control wise as d09c on soft shots but the hardness and grip give it much more control vs dignics 05. I would say Zyre 03 is closer to Neo 3 boundary, it can be a dead rubber if you don’t activate it. Recently I...
  14. Mizutani ZLC underrated Fantastic blade

    I tried mizutani zlc recently and actually prefer over viscaria. The blade lacks heavily in power, it did not match well with D09c as you really needed to swing for finishers but the control is next level with this blade. Where you imagine the ball to go, it lands. Zyre 03 is more ideal for me...
  15. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Similar experience to myself, Zyre 03 on a viscaria was too reactive for my liking. But on the Omar assar zlc or even mizutani jun zlc I found I had much more control with limba vs koto.
Top