Search results

  1. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    Added fan zhendong alc for sale with boosted hurricane Neo blue sponge and d09c, full set up ready.
  2. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Yeah from his recent matches handle looks the same
  3. Post your latest EJ purchase

    The blades a beauty and the fastest rated inner fiber blade without using a ‘super’ fiber. So it has great speed + power but with control still. Never used that blade but I can’t imagine it has the speed or power of this one.
  4. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Tell me your main racket without saying 😅 Teesport out of no where had new stock, wish I knew earlier or I wouldn’t have bought one from Germany with the extortionate duty charge.
  5. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    It makes it absorb sweat much less. But keep in mind playing feel will be different vs untreated handle.
  6. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    I’ve added videos of the handles of the player w968 and golden vis no 1 to show their condition open and honestly. Please heavily consider this aspect and the feel can be different to a normal untreated blade. The price has considered imperfection. I use my blades with an over grip so it has no...
  7. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    700 dollars so the pounds conversion is lower, and it’s used blade with cosmetic imperfections so I believe it’s a good price, feel free to buy one 😉
  8. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    I’ve adjusted so singles purchases I’ll deliver to internationally, sent PM
  9. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    Dhs Wang chuqin blue sponge and blue sponge national sold
  10. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    Selling my personal collection. I’ve found my unicorn and no longer have interest testing out new equipment. Low prices for rare blades. Sourced from prott, TT11 or teesport. Will deliver world wide as long as some form of tracking is available to address. Payment through PayPal + delivery. All...
Top