Search results

  1. Look for rubber recommendation

    Rakza 7 both sides
  2. Rxton 7 vs Arthur China

    Cool, I am interested in your findings
  3. which store to buy LAC, Bloom Power etc..

    GHsport, global Sports store, BEO, HOPP HWSport are/were all Aliexpress silver/ gold. stores which i never had a issue with. Their prices are avarage with some varying level of customer service.
  4. Anybody ordered from tokspin.com? Legit or scam?

    On sale you get those prices on Ali, Wouldn't say it is a scam or legit per se.
  5. LF: ANY Stiga carbonado

    I think they want to focus on other blade series, such as cybershape. Overall their carbonado's don't sell as good as their new range of blades, only 45, 145 and 190 is still 'popular'. It's fine, I still want a legend or master 45 under 90 grams. I can't find any new so second hand is still...
  6. Got micro holes in the edges of my Viscaria . Does anyone know What can it be ?

    Any type of wood has holes que to circulation of water etc when it was alive. Some are denser and other have less holes, this also a reason why blades have different weights. I once read that w985's have a "special" core that is handpicked with the least amount of these holes. Wouldn't know...
  7. Best Inverted Defenders Rubber for Backspin?

    butterfly tackiness c is popular with this playstyle
  8. Large Hands And Flared Handles

    Yeah, Sanwei Fextra 7 FL is slightly bigger then Viscaria
  9. Large Hands And Flared Handles

    Stiga legend handle is very comfortable, sadly you have such a massive weight difference. I have a stiga Carbonado 45 in 83 grams and 97 gram. The 97 grams is 20% faster and a lot harder, not to mention more muscle to swing. Also have these in legend: Wrb carbo 7.6 Wrb offensive classic Wrb...
  10. Can You Help me Choose a New Setup: Blade and Rubbers for Under €200

    @Sven7013 Take this advice from Tyce. Best advice so far on post. A personal trainer knows the most about you so they can give the best advice
  11. Can You Help me Choose a New Setup: Blade and Rubbers for Under €200

    Depends on your level, I see in your profile you use a carbon blade already, so a inner carbon blade makes sense. Great post about inner blades here: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/your-favorite-inner-carbon-blade-survey.30605/ Donic Waldner Senso Carbon is very popular because...
  12. Thick sponge or thin sponge for people starting out?

    1.8 till 2.0 with medium soft rubbers are the go to standard. (42-45degree) Combined with a 5/7 ply off- blade. It doesn't matter really what rubber, tacky or grippy. We use Yinhe mercury 2 for all starters, because most parents dont want to pay alot for "just another sport"
  13. Loud rubbers recommendation

    Stiga calibra lt sound
  14. New Butterfly rubber ratings

    T05H is fantastico BUT only if you can handle it.
  15. Best glue for easy removal from rubber

    I also use this, 2 thin layers on the rubber and one on the blade. €10 for 280 ml on ali, super cheap and works really well. My coach loves butterfly free chalk, also a good glue but has a higher price.
  16. If you could buy only one more blade, what would you get?

    Stiga carbonado 45, speed is okay and the feeling is great🙂 I like all 45/90 &145/190
  17. LF: ANY Stiga carbonado

    Amazing post ey😂, I am still looking for one more Carbonado 45 legend under 90 gram for aprox €90/100
  18. Rubbers for children at school

    hilarious post😂 our club aswel
  19. Rubbers for children at school

    I'd ask around the club for old used sheets, Mark V, aurus and Sriver don't die off even if they laying in dust. Never had Huieson blades or rubbers, only balls. But they are also bang for buck. Yinhe Mercury 2 is also very durable, good for a longer period. For €3 a sheet it is very good.
Top