Search results

  1. Looking for an extremely tacky rubber.

    Boost it with falco tempo long. Easiest way
  2. Changing rubbers to change technique.

    I often buy rubbers and blades, only to stick to a outer carbon combined with DNA pro M on the backhand. From viscaria type to now Carbonado 45 series. Most of the issues people complain about concerning equipment, is lack of propper technique. About 99% of all forum members are at best high...
  3. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Could you play a bit with 007, looks like a funky rubber on alk
  4. Best Cheap non DHS blade

    I own 3 pro 01's. All 93 gram. Own a Timo boll ALC, played a bit with Viscaria now and then. Overall pro 01 is a lot like my friends LGY ALC, it is slighly softer compared to viscaria and a lot easier to play. I wouldn't compare it to TBalc as handle and wings are completely different. All the...
  5. Yinhe rubber for beginner?

    I wouldn't recommend Jupiter 3 asia for someone that is in the beginner fase and trying to learn. (Younger generation) Moon 12 medium soft and Moon speed soft are serious rubbers for beginners, very tolerant and good feedback. If you want under €5, Mercury 2 is good. If someone can do basic...
  6. LF: ANY Stiga carbonado

    Bump. I bought all 45, 145 and 245 of forum members. Anyone selling Stiga carbonado 90/190/290 series legend handle?
  7. W968 Legit Check

    no picture
  8. Boosted H3N vs Boosted H8 vs Boosted H8-80 vs 09C

    Yeah, my rubber after 2/3 months looks like i used it for 2 years+ and left it in a dusty closet uncovered. It has more grip now than when i got it new, zero problem there in topsheet. Fragile sponge so no hitting against table.
  9. Boosted H3N vs Boosted H8 vs Boosted H8-80 vs 09C

    Hurricane 3 neo 37 has similar traits to 09c. It has everything besides the first speed (racket speed) Your power loop will suffer from the lack of speed, making it more demanding. You could give Yasaka thunder dragon a try. I bought mine for €17 and i am super happy with it. Pretty sure...
  10. Stiga Cybershape Wood w/Mantra Pro M for developing player???

    Mantra pro is too fast probably, If you want to stick to stiga I'd recommend DNA future M or DNA pro S backhand and M forehand. I've tried DNA pro H and S on cybershape wood, felt great.
  11. Post your latest EJ purchase

    "I might have EJ issues" me 2 minutes ago. Bought these within a month ish? Stiga carbonado 45 (not received yet) Stiga carbonado 145 (current blade) Stiga carbonado 245 (backup) Stiga carbonado 90 (EJ issues)
  12. My opinion about Fextra 7 👎

    whoops, bought one already. I might.. MIGHT have EJ issues
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Well played from Fzd, absolute monster performance Fzd Felix 11-8 11-6 11-7 11-5
  14. Post your latest EJ purchase

    gh store showed me their weights before purchase.ased 93/95g and got the 94 gram. They showed me a picture of blade weight🙂
  15. My opinion about Fextra 7 👎

    I bought: Stiga carbonado 45, 145, 245. Sword Golden Eagle GE special edition Planning to buy all the Carbonado 90 series
  16. My opinion about Fextra 7 👎

    Hahaha, I've got 3 pro 01's. All 93 grams. €60 I'll send two.
  17. My opinion about Fextra 7 👎

    Bought too many blades, not really interested in any besides W968.
  18. My opinion about Fextra 7 👎

    Pretty cool. My experience with Yinhe blades are good, i love Pro 01.
Top