Search results

  1. My opinion about Fextra 7 👎

    I liked fextra, used it with Hammond z2 and Rhythm. Fast Medium hard tensors work well on this. Good to hear other opinions about it aswel, i feel Fextra is getting overhyped. (best blade under €20 for sure tho)
  2. LF: ANY Stiga carbonado

    Yes, are you offering something?
  3. Xiom Vega Pro H

    I have Asia and Pro H. I feel both are good but not tacky at all, just very grippy. It does kinda feel like a hybrid rubber, just without any tack. I feel Asia is similar to G09c, but Asia has a longer throw.
  4. Short Pips vs Long Pips

    In general if you want to be effective Inverted or backside rubbers are the way to go. If you prefer hyper aggression punch type shots short pips are good, they work on backhand and forehand. Long pips are effective for block and more of a defensive playstyle, they are commonly regarded as...
  5. FH loop problem

    Snek said it, that is what my coach always told me when starting out. I'd also strike the ball slightly more, look at fang bo tutorial
  6. which stiga rubber is closer to the dignics 05

    You'll need to play the hard version of DNA to get the same hardness. Now pro is similar in speed and throw when compared to D05, while platinum is like D80. Platinum is more lively which is for sure not like D05. The spin of Dignics is 10% more when compared to DNA, shortgame is significantly...
  7. Chinese Blade for BD 39 + Yinhe Moon 12

    Are you using Medium hard Moon 12 blue? I've seen many people talk about how it is awkward to use. I tried both medium hard and medium soft and felt medium soft is a lot better for backhand. Very easy to use but with good spin. Speed is 15/20% less then high end fast tensors. Spin is high...
  8. Bring your own tt-balls to the club?

    I remember warming up in a tournament with a DHS 1* ball, usually i am semi-picky with a warmup ball and he was really picky. Both of us didn't notice it untill half a hour later. Now we train the youth with cheap huieson 3* 120 pack for €10. Good enough and cheap for multi ball and robot...
  9. My experience with Chinese rubbers

    I have Moon 12 blue Medium hard and medium soft, as a 47d tensor backhand user (now goldarc 9) I can say the soft version is a whole lot better. I'm not a fan of soft rubbers, but if i ever want a under 45d rubber this would be it. Medium hard like you all said, is just awkward. Maybe some time...
  10. Regretted changing to Xiom Hugo Hal

    Let me buy your 145😂😂😂😂
  11. Your Top 5 of blades

    1. Partner custompainted Carbonado 145 2. Yinhe Pro 01 3. Timo Boll ALC 4. Cybershape clipper 5. Sanwei 75 PBO
  12. LF: ANY Stiga carbonado

    Closed Hello everyone! Anyone willing to sell their Stiga carbonado 45, I am interested in FL I am still looking!!!!! I'll pay shipment aswel. Based in the Netherlands Best wishes
  13. DHS 301Z vs BTY Innerforce ALC

    If you like woody feeling, Innerforce. Like harder woody feeling, H301
  14. Anyone tried the new Stiga Mantra Sound?

    I played with it for 10/20 minutes, on clipper and cybershape AC. On clipper it felt very controlled and spinny, fast when you need it to be. Overall too soft for forehand, but backhand it is like a upgraded Mantra soft.While on AC it felt slow and terrible. Maybe because i'm used to carbonado...
  15. V5 or T88 Ultra Spin, which do you think is better?

    On stiff carbon blades V5 is a good rubber, not even talking about the price. I love summer training with it on the backhand when i'm on vacation with my friend.
  16. Flammable balls?

    Yes, i remember me and my dad burned so many. I doubt during play they would ignite
  17. Help me choose a blade+rubber set

    I see Bloom power on choice for €9 and mantra €17/19 on a good sale. V14 is very hard and fast, but OP said he didn't worried for control. Wood blades are objectively slower and more controlled. Fastest wood blade i found was Stiga eternity vps, hard fast and backhand was pretty hard to play with.
  18. Help me choose a blade+rubber set

    Y'all r crazy. Yinhe V14 (€33) + 729 bloom power (€10) and on a big sale Stiga Mantra is found for €17/19. €60 perfect combo for power.
  19. Question to all experts and EJ-players: Wooden blade with flared thick handle?

    Stiga legend handle, you still find every now and then someone selling it. I have a carbonado 145 with it. Very big handle
Top