Search results

  1. Original or fake Yinhe 988? (Jpen)

    Yinhe's had been faking blades of other brand. They were good, some of them even better than the original and they are cheap as well. I can't imagine anyone faked another fake blade which already damn cheap.
  2. How to stop losing 2:3 after leading 2:0?

    Stop playing the third set.
  3. What butterfly blade should i get?

    Biting off more than one can chew.
  4. What butterfly blade should i get?

    IMO if you still learning the strokes, Primorac and Sriver is your best bet.
  5. Heming Hu, 2xOlympian (Rio and Tokyo) in Table Tennis here to help your game and personal struggles in the game

    Hey @Heming Hu I've been following your YT channel for a couple of weeks now. I found you here! 😂 I must say I've gotten some very good tips from your channel.
  6. Why was Harimoto able to defeat all the giant Chinese but Xu Xin?

    If you know the opponent and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred matches. If you know yourself but not the opponent, for every win you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every match. –Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  7. Why was Harimoto able to defeat all the giant Chinese but Xu Xin?

    Xu Xin kinda ignored his screaming. Didn't get the intention he wants made him sad. Kids are like that.
  8. Long pips: If you can't beat them, join them

    Is this for real? Any idea why? :cry:
  9. Long pips: If you can't beat them, join them

    That is exactly what I'm afraid of 😂
  10. Long pips: If you can't beat them, join them

    I have a tendency to use LP. For now, I restrain myself from buying or trying the rubber. Don't know how long I can hold myself?! LOL Has anyone else felt this before? 😂
  11. Good Forehand Rubbers instead of Tenergy 05?

    Dignics 09C is exactly the rubber you just described. The amount of spin may not similar but more IMO.
  12. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    I couldn't agree more!
  13. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    Agree. But if the incoming ball is fast enough, you may borrow the power to return it with a quality shot. Agree more. I noticed my top sheet started losing the tackiness as well in less than 2 months.
  14. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    Agree. Learning, and practising the techniques in the games are easier. May not gives highest quality shot but in an amatuer match you may still win many points with this rubber.
  15. “Sealing effects performance”…. Is there any proof?

    Water-based glue will not damage this blade, nor will it damage any good-quality blade. Even cheap Palio Energy series blades will not be damaged. Just be careful when removing the rubber. Low-range blades or training blades like the 729 V series may splinter when the rubber is removed. I have...
  16. Review - Xiom Vega Pro H

    Now I'm confused 😅
  17. Review - Xiom Vega Pro H

    So this isn't a tacky or sticky rubber, is it? Edit: It's a sticky rubber (hybrid) according to XIOM official website. Link here
  18. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    No, all of them will glue D09C 😂
  19. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    If someone can consistently penetrate the sponge with a topspin stroke and power, the pips will break within 3-6 months at most. Advanced players might break them even sooner. I might be wrong, but that's what I've seen. Or do Chinese rubbers tend to break easily? IDK
  20. Thoughts on Coach EmRatThich?

    He probably has other channels teaching other sports 😂
Top