Search results

  1. How to ACTUALLY clean Hurricane 3?

    Do plastic covers really improve or maintain stickiness? What's the logic behind that? I store my racket in a racket bag after cleaning it, without covering the topsheet with a plastic sheet. So far, I haven't noticed any significant deterioration in stickiness. Maybe there's a slight decrease...
  2. How to ACTUALLY clean Hurricane 3?

    Letting it dries alone is risky IMO. I experienced watermark on my topsheet. I suggest wipe to dry straight away after cleaning with some water.
  3. How to ACTUALLY clean Hurricane 3?

    During match / training 1. Breathe & wipe with hand (slow and not effective if too much dust) or 2. Wipe on your sweaty shirt & wipe with hand to dry (faster and cleaner - not sure if good for the rubber) After match / training 3. Put on small amount of water and wipe with hand or sponge to dry
  4. Thoughts on Coach EmRatThich?

    I was one of them. LOL. I like the vids of that young chinese lady wearing Popeye t-shirt teaches ping pong. Not sure where he stole the vids.
  5. Thoughts on Coach EmRatThich?

    I believe he has an account on tabletennisdaily. He previously stole content from this website. He doesn't give credit to the source he took his contents from. Worst of all, he claimed the content as his own! I might be wrong, tho.
  6. Most reliable and long-lasting non-tacky rubbers other than Butterfly.

    Competing with its own best selling product isn't a brilliant business strategy TBH.
  7. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    I agree. I played H3 before. The question is, can I get the full potential of H3, especially on my BH? For many of us (hobbyist and amateur), it's challenging to do so. With G09C, even hobbyists can! All I need is the right technique. By engaging my core muscles effectively during the strokes...
  8. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    Rakza Z is my answer. It's cheaper but not as much. I can easily switch these rubbers between my FH and BH without any issues. Just be aware that Rakza Z might become bouncier over time. You may need to adjust your strokes slightly, while G09C tends to maintain its characteristics for longer...
  9. Dignics 05 1.9 or 2.1?

    D05 on ZJK Super ZLC? That setup could potentially win you a gold medal at the Olympics. I'm not talking about OP. I'm curious about some beginners in my club. Their rackets are more advanced than pros. I don't understand why!? I think they're victims of aggressive marketing by the...
  10. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    I can understand why some people complain about the G09C when they find it doesn't suit them. The G09C is clearly marketed as a hard sponge and slightly tacky rubber. It won't suit all players, especially those with poor technique. The G09C requires good technique to produce quality shots...
  11. [Concluded] Looking for an ‘all wood alternative’ for Viscaria

    Based on your question – Falcima, Falcima & Falcima. If you aren't convinced, buy Viscaria. End of story.
  12. Changing rubbers to change technique.

    Technique is primary, rubber is secondary.
  13. Changing rubbers to change technique.

    No one improves on performance just by changing rubbers. But when performance improves, players usually change or upgrade the rubbers.
  14. Big Dipper, Loki Arthur China experience.

    I've tried the Loki rubber, and unfortunately, I found the quality control to be quite poor. The top sheet peeled off the sponge, which is a major disappointment. I won't be purchasing from this brand again.
  15. Rakza Z shrinks?

    Agree. Don't put pressure initially. When re-glue, you can put some pressures or pull it a bit to expand the rubber fitting the blade. IMO.
  16. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    I watch Waldner matches over & over.
  17. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    Sports are scam 😂
Top