Search results

  1. Should I stop using H3N?

    Stick to Hurricane and just boost it and you will experience magic
  2. DHS fans unite!

    Not surprised. 8-80 is pretty heavy. But fyi, 8-20 is heavier
  3. DHS fans unite!

    It’s really good. It’s like 90% of a D09c
  4. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    then yes they gave you the wrong one. You got 8-80 provincial not 8-20. 8-80 is quite good, but if you want you can email Prott and tell him he sent you the wrong one
  5. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    Urs looks like 8-80, unless the lighting is off
  6. New Hugo rubbers from Joola

    He means it’s strange by the fact that Joola is making a new rubber series that have Hugo’s name on it. As far as I know, no other company named their rubbers after a player unless you count Kenta Matsudaira
  7. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Holy shit
  8. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Why is the commentator incorrectly stating JWJ won the last time he played against Moregard lol
  9. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    I believe he said in his story recently that he switched back to TBALC tho I may be remembering wrong
  10. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    I don’t fancy ZQH getting it done against Tomo. But I am praying for him to channel the spirit of 2020 Marvellous 12 ZQH
  11. Most consistent BH rubber for opening up the game

    H8-80 provincial, commercial if you are on a budget
  12. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Ito didnt look up for it tbh, hopefully she can bounce back
  13. Lim Jonghoon Signature Blade

    Failed rage bat lmao but everyone is allowed their opinion
  14. Lim Jonghoon Signature Blade

    While the topic is still hot in other threads, how many people think that the LJH Advance we can get on the market is the same LJH Advance that he is using in his stories? 🤣
  15. Lim Jonghoon Signature Blade

    Considering his (virtually nonexistent) fan base, Butterfly is probably still a little hesitant to release it in a marketing and business aspect. It’ll come within the next 2-3 years though no doubt
  16. Lim Jonghoon Signature Blade

    Not complaining, but I find it funny we got a LJH blade before the Dang Qiu ALC and the Lin Shidong ALC lol
  17. Lim Jonghoon Signature Blade

    I agree, for me it is second to the WCQ blade in my book
  18. Lim Jonghoon Signature Blade

    Maybe he needed more control and spin to his game
  19. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Bro it’s a Q968 and it has verification code LMAO. Do you really have a hard time to believe everything?
  20. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Too early for me to call him that yet. He’s still young so hopefully he can sort out the mental game quick
Top