Search results

  1. How does Xiom J&H C55 compare to Dignics 09c?

    I am actually using 8-80 now. But it’s hard to get it to Canada at a good price. 09c and C55 i can get at a good price, but I can get C55 cheaper. Maybe it’s worth to try C55 and if I don’t like it, go back to 09c
  2. How does Xiom J&H C55 compare to Dignics 09c?

    I’m probably looking to play C55 on BH anyways, so maybe it could be fine for like 4-6 months hopefully. I wear out my FH rubber much faster than my BH i find
  3. How does Xiom J&H C55 compare to Dignics 09c?

    how much worse is the durability for C55 than 09c? I’m hearing many conflicting reports, some say C55 lasts 6-8 months, others only 2 months.
  4. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Brother we were talking about Yiu Kwan To's blade, not Yang Xiaoxin's lol
  5. Butterfly Zyre 03

    My comment was mainly a joke. Your point is valid
  6. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Butterfly website may be right ofc but when that website lists Shinozuka’s bday incorrectly (as Togami’s funnily enough) I will have some trouble trusting it…
  7. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    It’s quite clearly a W968
  8. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Thanks for this. Was interested to see his BH rubber since i didn’t recognize it. Interesting to see someone else use LGY’s brand besides himself
  9. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Does anyone know or have a clear recent photo of the equipment that Hong Kong player Yiu Kwan To is using?
  10. Xue Fei vs Felix predictions?

    Felix wins 3-0 pretty easily. Hes far more consistent than XF and is more powerful on his BH and tbh, even FH despite Felix being underpowered on FH himself. Felix’s serve and receive game is also much better than XF.
  11. Felix Lebrun Serves

    Hmmmmm
  12. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    I’m too lazy to bring up a picture, but it did look like during Hong Kong that Tomo’s FH rubber sponge looked more red than pink and the sponge was thinner and topsheet thicker than the BH Zyre. So i’m not sure, could just be a trick to my eyes
  13. Best all wood blade?

    One man's best blade is another man's worst But the answer is Clipper
  14. xiang peng bh rubber

    Thanks for the insight. I see you still continue using the C series though. Is the performance that good to justify keeping it despite its poor durability?
  15. xiang peng bh rubber

    Do you prefer C52.5 or C55 for BH more? Also how’s the durability for both?
  16. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Speedy recovery for 大头! Hope it’s nothing serious!
  17. xiang peng bh rubber

    So confirmed then it’s C55. I wonder if he switched to it because he actually likes it or because CNT wanted someone to use Hugo’s rubber so they can prepare for him
  18. xiang peng bh rubber

    I first noticed CYY switching it in China Smash
  19. xiang peng bh rubber

    It was Chen Yuanyu
  20. xiang peng bh rubber

    He uses C55 most likely
Top