Search results

  1. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Hi guys! As you know, the race to play singles in the Japan Women's Team has already started. Only the two women with the highest WR on January 1, 2020 will make it. Let this thread serve as both an update and discussion of the very tight race. I made a spreadsheet to keep track of the players'...
  2. Hina Hayata : interview

    Looks like my hunch was right. Hayata will be playing in the China Open and Hong Kong Open. The same goes for Ando, Mori and the other less highly ranked players of Japan. Check the player entry list on the ITTF website. Also, Hayata has an interesting partner for Mixed Doubles for the Hong Kong...
  3. CNT's WTTC Warm-Up Matches

    I'm just curious. In the Lin Gaoyuan vs Wang Manyu match, did Wang Manyu win? It seems that after Lin missed the last shot, both Wang Manyu and Lin Gaoyuan shook hands.
  4. Hina Hayata : interview

    Hi! I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure Hayata will play the China Open. Are you basing your information on what JTTA posted? If you are, note that the list isn't final and is always subject to additions. I remember you posted before in mytabletennis that you were surprised why Hina wasn't...
Top