I only have seamoon regular so i'll try 1 layer on each to start i think just to activate it
I was using Dhs 301t so sadc doesn't feel that stiff now
Thanks a lot for your answer
Just go with volant phoenix 1 from double fish the value is very good for the price , if you can put a bit more money you take rxton 7 37 bachand and rxton 7 39 forehand
Its good rubber tried the volant phoenix 1 1 year ago 35 degrees might be soft for forehand though i would have go 38 to 39 , its factory boosted so no need to boost it though plays fine out of the package
If you have the budget the Hurricane King ACB is very interesting as well little bit faster than the 301T :
https://revspin.net/blade/dhs-hurricane-king-acb.html?srsltid=AfmBOop1ukOWBJaF1rGn8yBCJ1uP2XASWYE4pVnErsO8waIk4nvHEeTt...
sorry I don't know much about it never tried it looks interesting
Yes it's a very good blade that can delivers high power when engaging the carbon , not much test online about it though as it's not very popular here is few review on it ...