Search results

  1. New setup (moving into carbon)

    just take innercarbon then you can keep it very long time then after few years you can move to outercarbon if you want more speed there is really fast innercarbon blades as well
  2. Boosted GTX PRO

    The one that feels more similar than the D09c is the LAC in the loki brand
  3. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    Only downside I see for now on Rxton 7 37° is when you're far from the table it's kinda hard as the speed is not the main attribute to this rubber but near the table it's Excellent , for myself I think I'll go on Lac Pro once my rxton 7 is used as it can do everything well
  4. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    you can find a very good test of the LAC rubber here : it's in french but you can activate english subtitles I think (works for me)
  5. New Blade: Tibhar Darko Infinity Carbon

    It will always feel upside down in my mind if i do that but some players might be ok with that
  6. New Blade: Tibhar Darko Infinity Carbon

    I think it's preferable to have the outer carbon on the backhand side and inner. on the forehand the gewo is the opposite as the darko is like that
  7. Rubbers for all+ blade (yasaka sweden extra)

    The series volant phoenix is interesting as well from double fish but for me the better price for quality will stay the loki arthur china
  8. Rubbers for all+ blade (yasaka sweden extra)

    I think you can try "hybrid" chinese rubber like Loki Arthur China , Yinhe big Dipper, Rxton 7 or 9 they are easier to play than sticky chinese rubber like hurricane 3 and have better base speed without too much catapult
  9. Suitable rubber for BH ?

    I would recommend loki arthur china for the backhand play like an hybrid and very nice feeling don't need boosting
  10. Having 2 differents blades to adapt to opponent playstyle (fast/slow)

    Yes indeed the idea is also to have like a easier setup to play when i'm tired and that is less physically demanding
  11. www.prott.vip - any experience?

    did someone already ordered some tee shirts on this site ? I like the li ning but i'm scared it won't be good quality
  12. Having 2 differents blades to adapt to opponent playstyle (fast/slow)

    Thanks for feedbacks , good part of being an EJ (beside the fun of testing new set up and see the differences) is that now I can adapat very quickly to new setups and can tell the difference beetween those. I won't be pro so better have fun it's a game after all , my serious setup is the one in...
  13. Hello

    if 21 years old, it's already too late to be a pro or semi pro player I think unless you already are playing since long time (10 years or so)
  14. Having 2 differents blades to adapt to opponent playstyle (fast/slow)

    Hello guys, What do you think about having almost the same setup on 2 different blades and chose before the game if you chose the fastest or the slowest blade. Especially vs Long pimples grandpa it seems that you need to play faster game and a faster blade might help and on the opposite when...
  15. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    what blade did you use ? did you boost it ?
  16. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    just bought it after your review in 37 degres red to go on my backup blade (yinhe v14 pro) for my backhand
  17. Is there such a big difference between all of the versions of DHS Hurricane 3?

    Bought few commercials sheets it's pretty nice to start (39 for FH , one layer of seamoon ) once you know your hardness you can go for provincial
  18. Chinese equivalent to my current Victas/Butterfly combination

    I only tried DHS PG7 and it's very nice as a 7 ply wood and cheap If you don't like sticky rubber maybe AK47 is a good option and very cheap but can't advice about it
  19. Chinese equivalent to my current Victas/Butterfly combination

    I don't know too many chinese rubber that are tensors like tenergy but the closest will be : Tuttle positive Energy or Yinhe Moon speed
Top