Search results

  1. SARS-CoV-2; CoVID-19; Coronavirus; Updates and Information

    If I'm not mistaken, you are a professional doctor .... Tell me ... Is it possible to take this drug preventively to reduce the severity of the disease in case of a possible infection? Or is it too risky due to possible side effects?
  2. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thanks a lot, Apacible ... (I saw this video on Hyata’s fan page on Facebook ... I'm there under the same nickname as here ...) (And I'm really sorry about Zeio’s closed YouTube channel ....My channel also received a warning, and I stopped it ....)
  3. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    I apologize, I do not have any information on this topic yet ....:o
  4. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    ITTF promises to publish the April rating no later than two weeks ..... It will be interesting to see ....
  5. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    My opinion is that ITTF can make a palliative decision ....Points for Qatar Open will add to the April rating, but the deduction of points for March 2019 may not be done .... In this case, S.Y.S. Remains nr.2 ...:mad:
  6. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    ITTF Rankings update 01 Apr 2020 Due to the current suspension of ITTF events in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Rankings for April 2020 will be evaluated and released later in the month, then frozen until activities resume. The current ITTF Rankings remain the same as those released in...
  7. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    Yes, it’s interesting ... After all, the results of Pro-tours cannot be extended indefinitely ....How will they cancel? Gradually? In just a few months?
  8. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    ITTF 29.3.2020 .... Freezing of ITTF Ranking lists as of March 2020 and further evaluation of all implications related to the postponement of events, travel restrictions and other complications, with scope for further decisions on potentially necessary adjustments.... Does this mean that the...
  9. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    Free bird .....Mima has the best spot this year as the number 2 player and a legit opportunity to crab the gold. I’m afraid it will be much more difficult next year. I agree .. China will do everything possible to make it nr.5 ..
  10. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Nevertheless, it is interesting what ITTF will now do with a rating system .... Will he conserve points received in ITTF tours in 2019 (May - 2019 onwards)?
  11. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    Tokyo - 2021 ?
  12. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    If I am not mistaken, then Australia too? Sorry ... Above, MaLin has reported this ....
  13. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    langel ,,,,,Don't beleive the Russian statistics. Unfortunately, I can only add - never trust the state statistics of the Russian Federation ... and even more so the media of the Russian Federation .... (in the Far East of the Russian...
  14. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    In this case, perhaps Ishikawa will be a maximum of nr.3 ..
  15. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    Hong Kong and China Opens postponed due to COVID-19
  16. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Interesting ... How will ITTF calculate rating points, for example, in May? In April, there will be no tournaments ... Even more interesting - how will ITTF consider the June rating? Most likely tournaments in China and Hong Kong will not take place ....Will the old points for 5/2019 be...
Top